What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Have to get a "zit" lanced on my eyelid. (2 Viewers)

We use a product that has heat gel packs.  You break them, put them in a patch, and it gives you a nice hot 10-15 minutes.  Then you can boil them to reset them.

I just had a stye. Bad one

use the hot wash cloths. Get a big cup of boiled water and just reapply / resoak it often (like every couple mins). It will work 
How often did you do this and how long did it take to go away?

We use a product that has heat gel packs.  You break them, put them in a patch, and it gives you a nice hot 10-15 minutes.  Then you can boil them to reset them.
That sounds much more convenient, what is the name of the product?

BTW, the little white spot has grown and now there's another smaller one close by.  Looks like they may be the same boil.  Really want to try and pop this sucker but it's inside and not on the edge of the lid so it gives me trepidation.  I took a gamble once and popped one successfully on the edge of my lid.  Let me tell you, it was glorious.  Mirror shot.  I'll never forget it.

BTW, the little white spot has grown and now there's another smaller one close by.  Looks like they may be the same boil.  Really want to try and pop this sucker but it's inside and not on the edge of the lid so it gives me trepidation.  I took a gamble once and popped one successfully on the edge of my lid.  Let me tell you, it was glorious.  Mirror shot.  I'll never forget it.
First one ever. Came a few days after hiking all weekend in hot humid pollen-y conditions 

mine was external but took 4 days to show itself 

had another a week later but not nearly as bad 

Small piece of paper towel, wet it, microwave it for 5-6 seconds or so... HOT!!  Problem is, it also gets cold quickly..

We use the company Eye-Ecco.  I do not know if they are available online.  If not, I can help with that and ship one to you.  They can work for a couple of hundred uses.  It is really really hard to get the same results with a wash cloth.  The best you can do is heat a pot to almost boiling and use a clean wash cloth.  Hold in on there until it is no longer uncomfortably hot, back into the water, then back on the eye.  Repeat that for 5-10 minutes twice a day.

Users who are viewing this thread