What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Heath miller (1 Viewer)

Your Mom

Footballguy
What are you guys hearing about Miller this week? I know he didn't practice, but I can't seem to find any info. on if they think he will play or not this week. Any inside info is appreciated.

No indication on any of the local Pitty news sources that he's expected to miss time, FWIW. May miss more practices, but at this point it looks like they(the team) expect him to play.

I wouldn't get too excited even if he's 100% healthy at this point though. He was already being kept in to help pass block quite a bit already. With Starks done for the year, I can't expect they'll be asking him to do it less.

No indication on any of the local Pitty news sources that he's expected to miss time, FWIW. May miss more practices, but at this point it looks like they(the team) expect him to play.I wouldn't get too excited even if he's 100% healthy at this point though. He was already being kept in to help pass block quite a bit already. With Starks done for the year, I can't expect they'll be asking him to do it less.
Thanks appreciate it. I am not excited at all. Bye week filler. thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread