What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Aaron Jones / AJ Dillon week 7 (1 Viewer)

LondonGold

Footballguy
Have two starting RBs on bye this week. It sounds like Jones may play this week. However, he’s been a limited participant in practice this week and the signing of James Robinson has me wondering how healthy he is. I’m thinking about picking up Dillon versus the atrocious Broncos this week. I think he’d be a great bye fill-in if Jones doesn’t play. Anybody have any insight on Jones this week?

Usually questions like that go in the Assistant Coach Forum. I was typing something last night, but didn't post. If Jones can't go, then Dillon is a fine pick-up. He's not going to bring down the world to his shoulders and then pose with it, but you could do a lot worse.

What worries me about Jones is that he hasn't practiced in full yet and last time he played he was on a strict pitch count. I speculate he suffered a setback, so who knows where he is right now? He then missed another game after he played last, and I'm assuming it was the same injury that held him out. Then they had the bye week, but as I said, he hasn't practiced in full.

Don't know what they're waiting for if he's healthy.

That's the best I've got for you.

I don't think one tests out a hamstring injury so I expect him to be active next week BUT the injury reporting was a bit odd all week so I've put him in and pulled him from my lineup a few times.
Dillon is not as good this year as previous years and idk why.
James Robinson has been with a few teams this year and tried out for a few more. If he was the same dawg he once was some team would have been thrilled to have him and this wouldn't be happening.
Jordan Love and Lafleur haven't totally taken the team over from Rodgers. I've seen a few games and I think two they were rough the first three Qs and the other they were rough in the fourth Q. Their LT...they have some injuries too. It's just like a typical team growing under a new regime. Lafleur isn't new but that's what it looks like. I definitely question Love's leadership ability but it's super early in his career. Why does everyone else need a leader so bad? What type of men are they (saying)
I think this team could string together some wins. They just haven't clicked yet.

Users who are viewing this thread