What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Henry Danger (1 Viewer)

PIK95

Footballguy
Henry Danger is a family show that aired on Nickelodeon from 2014 to 2020. We watched it religiously and we all loved it. One of our favorite shows of all really. We still will watch it on streaming quite often, and now they have had a a marathon going for a week or two. It's been epic. Anyone else love this show?

Early piper is the G.O.A.T. character

So none of you actually watched it. It's on Nick Teen now I believe.

I love how Captain Man always asks Henry about his mom. It's cringe but hilarious.

Henry Danger is a family show that aired on Nickelodeon from 2014 to 2020. We watched it religiously and we all loved it. One of our favorite shows of all really. We still will watch it on streaming quite often, and now they have had a a marathon going for a week or two. It's been epic. Anyone else love this show?

Not as much as my family liked Good Luck Charlie. Although both moms were hot.

Not as much as my family liked Good Luck Charlie. Although both moms were hot.
The dad in good luck Charlie was the guy from one of the American Pie movies, right? That was so weird seeing that, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread