What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hey Shick! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilgrin 72

Distributor of Pain
Good luck in the big one. God knows you Seahawks fans have waited a really long time to see your team in the big game. You've got a great squad who has solidly earned the right to be here. I actually like the Seahawks and root for them in the NFC, so I was glad to see them make it. That said, we must break you. We must snap Shaun Alexander in half and pound Matt Hasselbeck into the turf until only his head from the nose up remains above ground. We must knock Darrell Jackson into section 109 if he tries to make a sideline catch.If the Seahawks win this game, they will have earned their title and the right to enter the pantheon of great Championship teams. If the Steelers win, I will likely go completely mad because I've been waiting since I was 7 to see another Steeler title. I promise to remain as humble and respectful as humanly possible should the Steelers win, so I ask you not to ban me for any postgame comments I might make.All kidding aside, good luck - should be a dandy, as Keith Jackson might say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread