What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hidden Gems at end of rookie draft (IDP)? (1 Viewer)

flyrod79

Footballguy
Last year I grabbed up Russel Wilson, Taylor Thompson, Dwayne Allen, and Alfred Morris in the late rounds of my dynasty rookie draft. Obviously, Wilson, Allen, and Morris worked out pretty well for me, and I have hope for Thompson's future. Who are some guys you are grabbing in the late rounds of rookie drafts this year?

As a Packers fan, I really hope Charles Johnson gets healthy quick and starts performing, I am also curious to see if Myles White can compete in the NFL, he looked pretty good at Louisiana Tech, looks to have really good speed and good hands. He reminds me of Lance Moore a little, must just be the look. I have never been a big Jarrett Boykin fan, he just has always looked so, average to me, but I have never claimed to be an NFL scout and he made the Packers team last year, they obviously see something in him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu7nlRq15Ss

As a Packers fan, I really hope Charles Johnson gets healthy quick and starts performing, I am also curious to see if Myles White can compete in the NFL, he looked pretty good at Louisiana Tech, looks to have really good speed and good hands. He reminds me of Lance Moore a little, must just be the look. I have never been a big Jarrett Boykin fan, he just has always looked so, average to me, but I have never claimed to be an NFL scout and he made the Packers team last year, they obviously see something in him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu7nlRq15Ss
Yeah it sucks that Johnson has been banged up. I like his potential to play the James Jones role in a year or two. But not practicing can get you cut. Guess we will see how much they like him if they keep him with very few reps.

Users who are viewing this thread