What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hilarious reading (1 Viewer)

I would love to see the Lions get Ron Dayne, as long as they sign BenColeman to shore up the O-line.What kind of fullback could Dayne be in a two back set? Having Stewart andDayne together in a two back set could give the L:ions one AWESOME powerrunning attack!
Best of the bunch..... :lmao:

Personally I love the one with the fan lamenting about how horrible it would be if they picked up Shaun Alexander.......

I would love to see the Lions get Ron Dayne, as long as they sign Ben

Coleman to shore up the O-line.

What kind of fullback could Dayne be in a two back set? Having Stewart and

Dayne together in a two back set could give the L:ions one AWESOME power

running attack!
AWESOME indeed.

Date: Tues, Apr 11 2000 12:00 am

Email: cburt...@aol.com (C Burton1)

Groups: alt.sports.football.pro.detroit-lions

Not yet ratedRating:

show options

Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Hey,

Just my two cents, but I think we're gonna have a choice between Ron Dayne or

Cosey Coleman, perhaps even Travis Claridge. I would love to have any one of

these guys, but my gut says Dayne will be our man. We'll see, I guess.

Cliff Burton

That must of been one of the last letters written by Cliff Burton befored he died in the bus crash. Sad huh. Crazy to think he was a Lions fan.

I would love to see the Lions get Ron Dayne, as long as they sign Ben

Coleman to shore up the O-line.

What kind of fullback could Dayne be in a two back set? Having Stewart and

Dayne together in a two back set could give the L:ions one AWESOME power

running attack!
AWESOME indeed.
I wont lie though, I know I was wishing Ron Dayne could have come to Dallas. I was really high on him, I admit it. I still think the guy has some talent and could be a star in Denver if given the reigns.

Personally I love the one with the fan lamenting about how horrible it would be if they picked up Shaun Alexander.......
This is totally off topic, but as a Raider's Fan, I have been saying the same thing about the possibility of us drafting Vince Young. I keep saying that we should draft defensive and OL positions, but now, looking at how these Lions :X fans were reacting to SA, maybe I should rethink things a bit. :unsure:

At that time, from a need perspective, it would have been horrible for the Lions to go RB, considering they had just overpaid James Stewart and didn't have much of a line for him to run behind.

As it turned out, we took Stockar McDougle who really didn't improve the line situation much at all.

Users who are viewing this thread