What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hindsight is 20/20 (1 Viewer)

TheWinz

Footballguy
Was just looking over our draft for my 10-teamer.  This could've been my team.  I will only select players that were taken on or after the draft picks.

1.2 - Jonathan Taylor - obviously I would put Henry here if he didn't get hurt - currently RB2 (but will be RB1 after week 10)
2.9 - Joe Mixon - I kinda have to take another RB here; he was taken 3.3- currently RB5
3.2 - D'Andre Swift - had to reach 2 full rounds, but he's the best available - currently RB9
4.9 - Cooper Kupp - started with him, as he was actually drafted in this spot - currently WR1
5.2 - Mark Andrews - Kelce was too rich for my blood, Andrews was taken 5.9 - currently TE2
6.9 - Ja'Marr Chase - was selected 7.1, so a nice pickup here - currently WR3
7.2 - Tom Brady - was selected at 8.4, but can't miss out on the old stud - currently QB2 (but will pass Lamar on Sunday)
8.9 - Mike Gesicki - just filling out the team for looks, total reach as he was taken at 12.4 - currently TE3
9.2 - Deebo Samuel - almost had him the next round, but he was taken 10.8 - currently WR4
10.9 - James Conner - once again, he was taken right here in my draft - currently RB11
11.2 - Matthew Stafford - was drafted in this very spot, can't do much better than my QB duo - currently QB3
12.9 - Tyler Bass - gotta have a kicker, and he is leading in PPG - currently K3
13.2 - Michael Pittman - was taken 14.1, so if I want him, I have to take him here - currently WR7
14.9 - Buffalo Bills D - depending on league scoring, they went undrafted - currently D1
15.2 - Marquise Brown - another guy who was drafted in this very spot - currently WR5
16.9 - Cordarrelle Patterson - a no-brainer, because he never got drafted - currently RB7 (and can be used as a WR)

Starting lineup would be:
QB - Brady
RB - Taylor
RB - Mixon
WR - Kupp
WR - Chase
TE - Andrews
Flex - Samuel
K - Bass
D - BUF

Bench would be:
QB - Stafford