What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hoopsguys - FBG ventures into NBA DFS (2 Viewers)

Finally a nice result. Core lineup scored 310 finished top 500. Two versions were top 100. Two more top 30. +$700 with 20 gpp entries. +$150 h2hs.

Last edited by a moderator:
played $5 last night in the afternoon express  1 50/50 and 3 man lineup and a gpp. Lebron,Livingston and Green tanked my gpp (256.4) but other lineup scored 315.2 which strangely finished 3/100 in 50/50 but also 3/3 in the 3 man  :loco:

Does any site use a DvP that is adjusted or normalized? It seems like every NFL site does it this way but the NBA sites seem to only use raw numbers. FantasyLabs appears to do it (+/-), but you can't see it without a subscription, which is $60 a month.

1st NBA action of the new year and going stars and scrubs  50/50 and a 3 man

ennis napier

wiggins hart

greek butler

gordon ibaka

nurkic

goodluck to anyone playing!!

First time trying basketball dfs last night. My score was 360.7. Will likely never score that high again 

Another plus night for me scoring 322.6. Won a 3man and a 50/50 but used a different lineup for gpp that didnt cash. $6 in $9 out.

Started NFL week 17 with $7 and change as my bankroll and have built it up to $21.75

Raging weasel said:
nice-hope you played it in a lot of contests or at least a gpp. that would have been good for 1st for 2k in the gpp I was in.
I only played it in one gpp and won 40.  2k would have been nice.

Finally a nice result. Core lineup scored 310 finished top 500. Two versions were top 100. Two more top 30. +$700 with 20 gpp entries. +$150 h2hs.
I've been on a solid roll since this day above. Last night 14 of 20 lineups were in the money in the $8 and $3 gpps (and the .25er where they were created). Nothing too sweaty but tripled the entries. 10 for 10 in h2hs was the bigger pay off. I got $850 back above, 1170 last night, haven't had a losing night going on two weeks and the take for the period is just below 5 grand. My risk has been steadily going up with the account balance. I've been playing very balanced LUs featuring players between 5.5 and 7k at DK. Sneaking in one stud here or there. The same with a single low priced value guy. I'm not playing the totals and match ups so much as story lines and roster issues. Best finish in a big gpp has been 11th out 65k. I had 40 lineups in that one. 

On a side note I may have mentioned, I got red hot with golf last summer/fall. Well, today is a juicy in Kapalua, so I have an hour to make lineups before looking at hoops. Just a junkie is the highs of addiction fellas. Lows are coming, I know.

I’ve been totally out of pocket for quite awhile. Laid up sick while the fam is going to watch the Peay play tonight. Watching the Titans lay a turd yet still hang around.  So I’m in for the first time in quite awhile. 

Paul/Fox — Paul seems a little pricey but his usage should be massive. I have an irrational man-crush on Fox. 

Brogdon/Barton — Brogdon is just salary relief. 

Lebron/Hezondja — Hezondja gets the spot start, affords salary relief. 

Labiserre/Henson — Labs gets the spot start for salary relief. Henson another cheap piece of the Bucks.

KAT

Missed the Lillard info so hoping for the best in this $1 SE gpp

Dinwiddle  Napier

McCollum Bradley

Richardson Butler

Portis Bell

Cousins

Been on a slo-mo hot streak. I’ve been playing 2-3 nights a week and doing well when I play. My lunch time initial lineup is NOT liked by RG at all. Usually there’s at least some symmetry there, but not today. 

Been on a slo-mo hot streak. I’ve been playing 2-3 nights a week and doing well when I play. My lunch time initial lineup is NOT liked by RG at all. Usually there’s at least some symmetry there, but not today. 
LOL, RG was right and I was wrong — very wrong. Luckily I hedged a bit and ran about 30% of my action using more of RG’s guys so I avoided a beat-down and just had a smallish loss. 

Put up a decent score (325+) last night but unfortunately did my lineup at the last minute so no gpps available and 3 contests didn't fill. Still won a 3man and a $1 50/50 so $3 in $7.20 out.

Had a fun result last night. I made a 20 team placeholder in the $3 gpp then got caught up in a home improvement project before rushing to Staples to watch the Lakers beat the Celts. 20x$9=$180. Kuzma>Tatum. :)

Placeholder today based on 4 highest totals with pretty tight spreads:

Teague Wallace Wiggins Harrell Brow McCollom Luwawu-Cabarrot Batum

I have plenty of time to mess with lineups, but maybe... 

Anyone try the new FD beat the score contests? I've cashed in all 3 I played in but for only .85 total profit-- seems kind of pointless.

DK has practically become a family thing with me. I don't see the beat the score thing, but I did enter a single entry gpp while passing by. 

Lonzo, Lillard -- dueling points no Ingram

Middleton, Oladipo -- step up at SG cuz no low cost value 

Gay, Winslow -- I'm screwed, but both have gpp low cost/owner/upside-ism

Kuzma, Nance -- No Ingram in LA nobody in Cleveland, big minutes at least

Horford -- fit the budget

It looked better before I posted it but not changing it.

My buddy started a new fantasy sports  game format .  A decent NBA slate tonight and different than anything else that I have played.  Have a look if you are interested…

https://statementgames.com

Users who are viewing this thread