What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Houston at Arizona (1 Viewer)

Ellington goes off last week and makes the Cards offense look unstoppable. This week, Mendenhall shows his wonderful display of lacking talent.

Can't think of a player I'm rooting harder for in the NFL than Randy Bullock. It's like watching a movie about a puppy trying to find his way home in the rain

Can't think of a player I'm rooting harder for in the NFL than Randy Bullock. It's like watching a movie about a puppy trying to find his way home in the rain
i downright loathe this kid. Lose some weight. You ain't Seabass.

wtf is mendenhall doing still getting more carries?
He must have pictures. Has to.
The SECOND most curious question of the season. Makes zero sense.
Fixed that for you. SD's use of Mathews is slightly more perplexing IMO.(But it's close)
why? Woodhead is awesome
I understand Woodhead as a 3rd down back, but how does Ronnie Brown rate so many carries?????

wtf is mendenhall doing still getting more carries?
He must have pictures. Has to.
The SECOND most curious question of the season. Makes zero sense.
Fixed that for you. SD's use of Mathews is slightly more perplexing IMO.(But it's close)
why? Woodhead is awesome
I understand Woodhead as a 3rd down back, but how does Ronnie Brown rate so many carries?????
26 carries on the year is alot?

ANDREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :tebow:

In a league where I have Andre, Megatron, Graham, Jeffrey, and Cameron, who needs running backs?? :gang2:

Users who are viewing this thread