What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How far can you urinate? (1 Viewer)

How far can you urinate?

• Prostate the size of a honey dew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a dribbler

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 1'-2'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2'-4'

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 4'-6'

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 6'-9'

• 9'-12'

• 12'-20'

• I am Superman, my urine stream circles the globe

• Total voters

Mr. Yuk

Footballguy
I had a friend when I was younger who could literally pee over a 10 foot high fence.I have always wondered, is this powerful a stream normal? Do some have extraordinarily strong bladders? TIA

I had a friend when I was younger who could literally pee over a 10 foot high fence.I have always wondered, is this powerful a stream normal? Do some have extraordinarily strong bladders? TIA
had a college buddy who could piss over a :11:

When I first saw the poll choices, I was feeling pretty manly. Then I noticed the choices were in feet instead of inches. :bag:

Back in the day I could easily piss 20 feet.

Then again, I was 12' up in the air, on the second floor of our barn in the indoor basketball court...

THOSE were the days....

Mine's in the negative. Sometimes when I'm standing directly over the toilet, it runs up my hose and onto the floor.

I don't know about distance, but I once peed for one minute and 52 seconds.

Man, that was a great whizz.
:lmao: great thread

still haven't cracked 1:40 myself.
lol, I once hit 2 minutes, but that was counting time in my head, accuracy may be lacking

I also have a friend that I work with who wins bar bets all the time that he can piss over people's automobile. I have seen him win 100 dollar bets with this trick! I think he has a small urethra (this is the only way I can think he can build up enough pressure to do his Superman like feat).

I’m going to bet you $300 that I can piss into that glass way over there and not spill a drop.

Greg is this you and started this stupid topic? My question is when you were watching your friend pee, did you stare at his :eek:

Easy nine feet this morning, as I had a good head of steam from some solid beer drinking last night and, even at 44, my prostate has holding power like the freaking Hoover Dam. Got to the top of the stairs, saw the toilet lid up in the powder room, and let fly. Hit the rim when going in for the landing, but the rest of it was square in the pot.

On my best day in college I could easily reach the base of the pear tree from the deck, which was about 15 feet.

:thumbup:

When I first saw the poll choices, I was feeling pretty manly. Then I noticed the choices were in feet instead of inches. :bag:
:wall: Dang I need to change my vote. I thought every one could pee 12"-20". I did not notice it was feet.

Do more butt clenches - it gets those under groin muscles working better.

They're called something - some exercise that begiun with a K.

After a six week training course you can be like me - I can pee out the window from across the room while I type at the computer - I shake off in a spare beer bottle I keep by the desk.

When I first saw the poll choices, I was feeling pretty manly. Then I noticed the choices were in feet instead of inches.  :bag:
:wall: Dang I need to change my vote. I thought every one could pee 12"-20". I did not notice it was feet.
Normal adult males should be able to pee at least 3-5 feet - next time you pee against a wall, start walking backwards as you start to pee.

After a six week training course you can be like me - I can pee out the window from across the room while I type at the computer - I shake off in a spare beer bottle I keep by the desk.
kegelsbut i thought that was a female thing. :unsure:

After a six week training course you can be like me - I can pee out the window from across the room while I type at the computer  - I shake off in a spare beer bottle I keep by the desk.
I guess that rules out kock pushups.

After a six week training course you can be like me - I can pee out the window from across the room while I type at the computer  - I shake off in a spare beer bottle I keep by the desk.
I guess that rules out kock pushups.
:X

Users who are viewing this thread