What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How much credit should (1 Viewer)

How much credit should Mangini get for the Patriots great D performance?

• A lot -- He's the DC and Belichick focuses more on the offense now that Weis is gone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A little -- This is mostly Belichick's D, but Mangini does deserve some credit

• None -- A DC under Belichick never does much, and the Pats D took a step backwards from years past a

• Total voters
I voted a lot, but I don't agree with the second part. Mangini has tweaked the D in several key areas, including the way the secondary reacts in non-rushing situations. It was very apparent in yesterday's game in relation to years past.

Two big football fans and I were discussing this last night, and they basically said:1) The Pats were awesome before Mangini, and he hasn't made them any better2) Anything done on Belichick ultimately goes back to Mangini.I tend to give Mangini a lot more credit than them, as they gave him zero credit. Curious to hear what some Pats homers have to say.

Users who are viewing this thread