What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How often do you get a hair cut? (1 Viewer)

General Malaise said:
Right now, I've got a pretty cute gal doing the cuts, so I look forward to them.  She told me on Tuesday that she's going to go out on her own and wants to know if I'll follow her.  Uh.....YEAH.  :oldunsure:
Up until  about a year ago, my barber was a former playboy bunny ... and now shooting with maxim.  She actually did a great job cutting hair.... moved to a shop 30 miles away  :violin: :kicksrock:

to the OP: every 10-14 days. .5 clipper on sides and back

Up until  about a year ago, my barber was a former playboy bunny ... and now shooting with maxim.  She actually did a great job cutting hair.... moved to a shop 30 miles away  :violin: :kicksrock:

to the OP: every 10-14 days. .5 clipper on sides and back
Thirty miles. Where exactly do you draw the line?

About every 4 weeks. I guess it's a salon. A lady I got a cut from at a local chain type place several years ago moved to a salon-type place so I followed her there.  She was consistently good and was the manager of the previous place before the franchise imploded. 

I didn't hear anything after former playboy bunny. 
A haircut has to be convenient for me.  She was very good, but her appearance is a "perk," not a motivating factor. Now, if she included other services I might be persuaded.   :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
4 weeks on average.  Maybe every 3 weeks in the summer.  I like it shorter, less for me to deal with every day.  I'm a shower, muss it up and go type

General Malaise said:
Probably get 4 maybe 5 haircuts a year, spaced out every couple of months or so.  Get it cut short, let it grow until it looks stupid, rinse and repeat.  At this point in my life, nothing is really going to help nor hurt my appearance.  
😂Bolded is me but add a couple of weeks till I finally get to the cuttery.  At least I have hair.  Thanks, Mom!

Every 3 weeks.

Talking about how far do you go. I once had the greatest gal cutting my hair for years. Super cool and super hot. She moved about 90 miles away and opened her own shop. For years I would drive there for my cuts. I loved to drive and it was no big deal.  :wub:

General Malaise said:
Right now, I've got a pretty cute gal doing the cuts, so I look forward to them.  She told me on Tuesday that she's going to go out on her own and wants to know if I'll follow her.  Uh.....YEAH.  :oldunsure:
Of course you will, but will you continue to have her cut your hair?

Every 4-5 weeks.  I go to the same lady every time since she knows how to cut my hair and does it well.  She always tells me I am lucky to still have such a great head of thick hair at my age (46). #bragging

I wear a flat top so, if I'm not being a lazy ###, every two weeks. Average is probably every three weeks, though.

3-4 weeks, local barbershop. Place is old school, but the barbers are all women who went to barber school because they get a long better with guys than the typical female salon crowd. It's also a 2 minute walk from my house which is nice so I can see when they aren't insanely busy and avoid waiting forever.

General Malaise said:
Don't tell Tex

Probably about 4x a year. I did not realize people got haircuts so frequently.

Once every 8-10 weeks.  I get the sides faded pretty close(from 1-2) and start trimming them after week 3.   Let the top grow and flow.  Great way to free up cash for my :style: budget.    

I'm more of a 2-3 month guy and I'm due anytime, but will probably wait a while longer as it's just one more thing that feels like more of a chore than it used to be.

Guy I work with just shaved his head. Looks different, but he had a Mohawk thing going before so he looks more normal now.

Growing it out.  Will contemplate a "meduim long" hair style post pandemic, depending on what it looks like at that point.
I typically am a 1-2 month interval.  Was going to go right about the time this all started and missed my window.  So I now decided to follow this and see what happens.

ETA I do have clippers and can cut it, so I might just get fed up and cut it myself.

its been over a year for me.

i usually get a buzz when its free, hopefully by a cute girl.

i wear a wool hat daily in the winter and i basically have one big dread with some scraggles.

prolly an embarrassment to the bored.   :fro:

Users who are viewing this thread