What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How to best use the trade seeking tool (1 Viewer)

tempegary

Footballguy
In the League Dominator, Trades, Suggested there are in Your Trade Goals a slider to each of Value of Rosters, Starters and Bench Depth. Same thing for Your Trade Partner. For the life of me I cannot figure out the best way to place these. Is there a way to place these six blue dots in order to find trades that slightly give you an advantage and possibly the same for the other team or maybe a slight negative? How does everybody else position those dots?

I have never used that feature. Honestly, I never even knew it existed. I typically find that any trade calculator type tools are terrible. There is just no way to properly account for league settings, trade partner biasis, etc to allow the calculator to come close to coming up with quality offers.

Yeah this one feels like one has to throw spaghetti against the wall and take what sticks, only nothing really sticks. I'm thinking it's me and not the program. Hence my question on this forum. Maybe I'll just ask my friendly AI instead.

Users who are viewing this thread