What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How To Know If You're The Problem With America... (1 Viewer)

What do you think?

• Total voters
I don't think we would be on a lot of fronts.  At least those that matter the most to me.
I get that.  I disagree.  So much so that now I wish Trump had been re-elected as this would have all fallen on his head.  We’d also almost be completely done with him

I don't see how these could describe anyone around here:

• You are surrounded by people who agree with you.
  • You mostly read or watch media that supports your beliefs.

People like to complain a lot about the PSF but I think just about anybody has to acknowledge that there's a pretty decent mixture of folks across the left/right spectrum.  Makes this place much more interesting than somewhere where we all agreed with each other and we never heard different POVs
 2nd one describes several people around here.     Yes, there is a good mix of folks from the political spectrum and POVs, which is great, but I honestly think that 2nd one describes more people than you seem to think.    I base that mostly on the many conversations we've had about MSM and what news outlets people watch.  There is also a handful of very vocal posters that seem to disappear when we talk about the media bias charts and things like that, and post links from the same hyper-biased sources. 

I don't understand how you can support Trump at this point, not if you value the Constitution and the concept of government by the people, for the people. If those are things you don't care for, why live here?
Or just don't like seeing stupid people in charge of the most powerful country in the world. 

Users who are viewing this thread