What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Will The Colts Do In 2019? (1 Viewer)

Can you give a player a 2 game contract?
Yes, but not if you sign them before week 1.

Players on the roster week 1 have their contracts guaranteed for the year.  Players signed after can be cut with only the earned portion of the contract (and any signing bonus of course) due.

This is the main reason you see a lot of cut veterans not signing on with a team till week 2 every year.

Here is the Colts schedule for the upcoming season . . .
@ LAC, @ TEN, ATL, OAK, @ KCC, Bye, HOU, DEN, @ PIT, MIA, JAC, @ HOU, TEN, @ TBB, @ NOS, CAR, @ JAC

What do people think their record will be and what are their post season chances with Luck retiring?
Anarchy  You mind providing an update on your take?  I know it's not near fair w/ a somewhat big unknown at RB w/ the Mack injury  Also a number of divisional games to be played  Personally I would say the Aint's game could get ugly  Anyway at this point it almost appears you may have had the Colts pegged as the AFC representatives in the SB???  

Anarchy  You mind providing an update on your take?  I know it's not near fair w/ a somewhat big unknown at RB w/ the Mack injury  Also a number of divisional games to be played  Personally I would say the Aint's game could get ugly  Anyway at this point it almost appears you may have had the Colts pegged as the AFC representatives in the SB???  
I did not project great things for them to start the year. I thought they would go 8-8. They have been consistently inconsistent. Great win over KC but then lose to MIA. I would expect them to lose on the road to HOU and NOS. But who knows? Hard to tell, but they might get tripped up in one of their other games. I would guess they end up with 9 or 10 wins.

I did not project great things for them to start the year. I thought they would go 8-8. They have been consistently inconsistent. Great win over KC but then lose to MIA. I would expect them to lose on the road to HOU and NOS. But who knows? Hard to tell, but they might get tripped up in one of their other games. I would guess they end up with 9 or 10 wins.
and probably a first round exit again from the playoffs

Users who are viewing this thread