What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How would you rate the 2nd tier RB's? (1 Viewer)

Warpig

Footballguy
WE know the top 4 will probably end up being:

1. Bush

2. Williams

3. White

4. Maroney

(in no particular order)

How would you rate the remaining guys? I didn't get to watch much college ball and really don't have the time to look up situational stats and such.

5. Addai

6. Calhoun

7. Norwood

8. Harrison

I'm not including Drew because I don't think there is anyway he makes it as a RB. He's another Sproles...5'7"...no thanks.

I know there are alot of NFL teams out there that need a RB but will end up taking them in the 2nd or 3rd round. Which of the above mentioned guys, if they land in similar, favorable situations, has the most talent to succeed?

I have the #8 pick in the upcoming draft and I assume I'll be taking Addai or one of the top 3 qb's that falls. But I also have the #12 and possibly #14 pick and would like to know more about these guys so if they are there I may consider taking them.

:football:

1. Bush

2. Williams

3. White

4. Maroney

(in no particular order)

How would you rate the remaining guys? I didn't get to watch much college ball and really don't have the time to look up situational stats and such.

5. Addai

6. Calhoun

7. Norwood

8. Harrison

I'm not including Drew because I don't think there is anyway he makes it as a RB. He's another Sproles...5'7"...no thanks.

I know there are alot of NFL teams out there that need a RB but will end up taking them in the 2nd or 3rd round. Which of the above mentioned guys, if they land in similar, favorable situations, has the most talent to succeed?

I have the #8 pick in the upcoming draft and I assume I'll be taking Addai or one of the top 3 qb's that falls. But I also have the #12 and possibly #14 pick and would like to know more about these guys so if they are there I may consider taking them.

Warpig - I'd check out the pinned Dynasty thread at the top of the page - Bloom and others have done an outstanding job with breaking down the impact players in this year's upcoming draft...more information than you'd wish to have.

1. Bush

2. Williams

3. White

4. Maroney

(in no particular order)

How would you rate the remaining guys?  I didn't get to watch much college ball and really don't have the time to look up situational stats and such.

5. Addai

6. Calhoun

7. Norwood

8. Harrison

I'm not including Drew because I don't think there is anyway he makes it as a RB.  He's another Sproles...5'7"...no thanks.

I know there are alot of NFL teams out there that need a RB but will end up taking them in the 2nd or 3rd round.  Which of the above mentioned guys, if they land in similar, favorable situations, has the most talent to succeed? 

I have the #8 pick in the upcoming draft and I assume I'll be taking Addai or one of the top 3 qb's that falls.  But I also have the #12 and possibly #14 pick and would like to know more about these guys so if they are there I may consider taking them. 

Warpig - I'd check out the pinned Dynasty thread at the top of the page - Bloom and others have done an outstanding job with breaking down the impact players in this year's upcoming draft...more information than you'd wish to have.
Oh. Ok. Didn't see that. I did a search trying to find something on the 2nd tier guys but didn't see anything. Thanks! This can be deleted then. DOH!

Users who are viewing this thread