What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hula Bowl (1 Viewer)

Finatic

Footballguy
Feel free to discuss :P Brad Smith just scored for the West to put them up 7-0..11:32 left in the 1st qtr.

who's the wr from ucf, he looks pretty good
Brandon Marshall...Kid has talent and freakish measurables.Had an awesome bowl game vs. Nevada.Looks uncoverable at times as he was a DB and understands how to get proper leverage and position on the DB....Sneaking under the radar right now,though if he keeps this up and gets an invite to the combine this will surely change.........

Brandon Marshall...Kid has talent and freakish measurables.Had an awesome bowl game vs. Nevada.Looks uncoverable at times as he was a DB and understands how to get proper leverage and position on the DB....Sneaking under the radar right now,though if he keeps this up and gets an invite to the combine this will surely change.........
He is very very impressive. I think it's safe to say he is the high riser WR in this draft. The only place I can find him ranked is at one site as WR56. Every other site has nada. :lmao:

No way a dozen receivers get drafted before this kid.

He is very very impressive. I think it's safe to say he is the high riser WR in this draft. The only place I can find him ranked is at one site as WR56. Every other site has nada. :lmao:

No way a dozen receivers get drafted before this kid.
GBN has him 56th and Draft Scout #50.I agree he is sure to move up before April....

Users who are viewing this thread