What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I am starting Fitzmagic over ____ (1 Viewer)

In my Yahoo work league, picked him up off the wire, dropped Carr. Starting over Jimmy G. Even renamed my team Fitzmagic and used his hilarious press conference pic from last week as my team avatar. Just asking for a tremendously terrible showing, aren't I?

In my Yahoo work league, picked him up off the wire, dropped Carr. Starting over Jimmy G. Even renamed my team Fitzmagic and used his hilarious press conference pic from last week as my team avatar. Just asking for a tremendously terrible showing, aren't I?
The steelrs cant stop a high school team.....imo dont over think it....ride fitz ....ride foles....ride whomever is hot....

Same.  If you’re gonna go in you go all in.

Starting him over RUSSELL WILSON in  one league I own Wilson, and contemplating starting him in yet another league over Wilson.

I've yet to see anyone in this thread start him over Wilson.  I might do it twice, LOL.  

I'm actually rolling Fitzpatrick out in my 3rd league also, but I was streaming QBs there, so thats not an overly ballsy move. (Though I guess you could say I'm starting him over ANDY DALTON and ALEX SMITH since those were my first 2 weeks starters.)

I'm holding him for now in my one place where I'm streaming, fully expecting him to lay an egg in what looks to be the best matchup he has had this season.

I picked him up in multiple spots, so that means he will probably get hurt in the 1st quarter causing me to lose everywhere.  So pick him up at your own peril.  :ph34r:

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
 Starting him over RUSSELL WILSON in  one league I own Wilson, and contemplating starting him in yet another league over Wilson.

I've yet to see anyone in this thread start him over Wilson.  I might do it twice, LOL.  

I'm actually rolling Fitzpatrick out in my 3rd league also, but I was streaming QBs there, so thats not an overly ballsy move. (Though I guess you could say I'm starting him over ANDY DALTON and ALEX SMITH since those were my first 2 weeks starters.)

I'm holding him for now in my one place where I'm streaming, fully expecting him to lay an egg in what looks to be the best matchup he has had this season.

I picked him up in multiple spots, so that means he will probably get hurt in the 1st quarter causing me to lose everywhere.  So pick him up at your own peril.  :ph34r:

TZM
On the contrary that means he's going to explode with magic goodies for everyone on MNF.

Wilson and Jimmy G in one league. Still trying to talk myself into starting him over Watson in the other. 

Just added him and am contemplating starting him over Wilson. I'll probably wait to see how the morning games go before making the final decision, as of right now I'm so undecided it might come down to a coin flip.

I had him in Dynasty on the bench in both weeks 1 & 2, so now I gotta go with him, even over Matty Ryan at home vs the Saints (?!)

That I think is still a toss-up

I hope I'm not kicking myself tomorrow evening. I would already have a win in the in bank. Now, I've got to get 19 points from Fitz. Certainly do-able, but I would have slept like a baby tonight had I played Cam! Ha!
I wish I’d played him

Users who are viewing this thread