What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I got arrested for a DUI 2 weeks ago (1 Viewer)

So it was a Friday. I woke up around 9pm. I was hungry and had bad heartburn. The wife was staying at her mom's and took off to Culver's to get a burger and a mixer. The mixer is ice cream.

The ice cream didn't fix the heartburn so I decided to go get some milk.

It is around 10pm at this time. I drive to a T in the road. My house is right and to get milk is left. I go left and milk is about a mile away. I am almost there and see blue lights and pull over in a safe parking area.

Turn on my dome lights and put my hands over the steering wheel.

A Trooper pulled me over for speeding. Within 90 seconds I was out of the car and I was arrested a minute later when I refused and road side tests.

I was yelled at, man handled and treated extremely unprofessional. I was taken to county jail.

I was accused of slurring my words, hiding my eyes and he smelled alcohol. They mentioned open container too. I had a 4 pack of high noon behind the driver seat that been there for weeks. They checked it and agreed no open containers.
If true not surprised. These clowns anymore will try anything to get their quota up. Next time you have every right to film you being stopped. if the cop has issue with it he's breaking your rights. Get badge number and name of them too and car # as well. Don't offer up anything either.
The worst part is I respect the blue. I have been pulled for speeding many times. I have always had a professional interaction even if I got a ticket. In this interaction I was treated as drunk and the Trooper took liberties because he thought I was. It is really sad.

So it was a Friday. I woke up around 9pm. I was hungry and had bad heartburn. The wife was staying at her mom's and took off to Culver's to get a burger and a mixer. The mixer is ice cream.

It is around 10pm at this time. I drive to a T in the road. My house is right and to get milk is left. I go left and milk is about a mile away. I am almost there and see blue lights and pull over in a safe parking area.

A Trooper pulled me over for speeding. Within 90 seconds I was out of the car and I was arrested a minute later when I refused and road side tests.

I was yelled at, man handled and treated extremely unprofessional. I was taken to county jail.

I was accused of slurring my words, hiding my eyes and he smelled alcohol. They mentioned open container too. I had a 4 pack of high noon behind the driver seat that been there for weeks. They checked it and agreed no open containers.
If true not surprised. These clowns anymore will try anything to get their quota up. Next time you have every right to film you being stopped. if the cop has issue with it he's breaking your rights. Get badge number and name of them too and car # as well. Don't offer up anything either.
The worst part is I respect the blue. I have been pulled for speeding many times. I have always had a professional interaction even if I got a ticket. In this interaction I was treated as drunk and the Trooper took liberties because he thought I was. It is really sad.

Given my interactions since HS I got zero respect for them especially in my area. The cops are downright racist and it's not even hidden. They pull people over just for being black or Asian etc. They don't do **** about the kids running amuck causing issues in our neighborhoods. We've had 5 separate incidents of kids being jumped by other kids and beaten in the last 2 months. The community has been telling our community leaders and police they need to do something about this for over a year now with the kids and now they are doing something after 1 kid got put in hospital.

The cops only care about arresting people for DUI's etc. The sad thing is half the cops in my area township and the one over they all know each other and their families and big families. So anyone in trouble who knows them friend or family gets the good ole boys discount and mostly slap on the wrist. It's a good area but it's gotten worst with the herion coming in from the city and more city folk coming to the area.

Unfortunately do to the bigotry and all I've had black friends having to move. It's also a large community of MAGA people which is weird considering the Philly area we're in has been very liberal for yrs.

Given my interactions since HS I got zero respect for them especially in my area. The cops are downright racist and it's not even hidden. They pull people over just for being black or Asian etc. They don't do **** about the kids running amuck causing issues in our neighborhoods. We've had 5 separate incidents of kids being jumped by other kids and beaten in the last 2 months. The community has been telling our community leaders and police they need to do something about this for over a year now with the kids and now they are doing something after 1 kid got put in hospital.

The cops only care about arresting people for DUI's etc. The sad thing is half the cops in my area township and the one over they all know each other and their families and big families. So anyone in trouble who knows them friend or family gets the good ole boys discount and mostly slap on the wrist. It's a good area but it's gotten worst with the herion coming in from the city and more city folk coming to the area.

Unfortunately do to the bigotry and all I've had black friends having to move. It's also a large community of MAGA people which is weird considering the Philly area we're in has been very liberal for yrs.
There is a lot of truth in this. There are good and bad blue.

There is a lot of truth in this. There are good and bad blue.

The problem is the good don't speak up or come to action and if they do the bad threaten them etc. The corruption sometimes goes all the way up to the township or city Mayor,judges and DA's. It's why we need to clean house everywhere and start a new

Users who are viewing this thread