What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I know a guy who is 11-0 ! (1 Viewer)

What is the probability of this occurring?

• less than 1%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1% to 5%

• 6% to 10%

• 11% to 20%

• over 20%

• Other (please explain)

• Total voters
50% - either it happens or it doesn't.

Seriously, I am in a 10 team dynatsy for 7 years and no teams has ever finished undefeated (10 wins to open the season was the longest streak).

My 2007 team went undefeated 15 - 0 (13 week regular season, 1st round bye, 1 playoff win, championship win)

I still remember the roster;

Romo

Ryan Grant

Brian Westbrook

Willie Parker

Terrell Owens

Randy Moss

Winslow

I'm 10-1, this is only my second year playing ff and I drafted Romo, Finley, VY,Matthews.I don't think 11-0 is such a big deal.
mathews*you my friend... are a loser...and why are you proud that you drafted mathews and vy? mathews was a bust and VY was garbage to begin with ...so congrats you know nothing!

Last edited by a moderator:
wiscstlatlmia said:
I'm 10-1, this is only my second year playing ff and I drafted Romo, Finley, VY,Matthews.I don't think 11-0 is such a big deal.
mathews*you my friend... are a loser...and why are you proud that you drafted mathews and vy? mathews was a bust and VY was garbage to begin with ...so congrats you know nothing!
Standards are high in Belchertown

I have a team in the work league that I commish at 11-0.

The impressive part is that his All-Play record is 220-33 for a winning % of .870

That's pretty dominating.

wiscstlatlmia said:
Standards are high in Belchertown
lol ... cant say im undefeated in any league or that i ever will be haha... 8-3 in two leagues and looking like im missing playoffs in my two others...im not saying im the man im just saying that clearly its difficult to go undefeated and he comes in with the post about how great he is... shades of the fantasy king in that post Regards,Wiscstlatlmia

Two years ago in 16 team dynasty league I started 11-0 (finished 12-1) and lost in the championship game to a team that was 7-6

:yes:

In my main league of 8 years nobody has ever gone undefeated and I have never seen it in any of the leagues I've played in since 98'.

Two years ago I went 12-0 and lost to the commish and my former college roomate the last week of the reg. season. I went on to win the Playoffs and finished 15-1. It was the most dominant season I had ever seen as I led wire to wire in total points and finished with almost 250 more than the next highest.

Not that anyone cares but my roster was pretty sick in a 2RB, 2WR, Flex league:

S. Jackson

MJD

A Johnson

Boldin

Chris Johnson

M. Turner

I started off with Favre at QB but traded Turner for Manning during the season.

Interestingly, this year the same guy who ended my perfect season is now 10-1 with his only loss coming to me in week 2. He's up by 100 points on me in 2nd place and we play again in week 13 just like during my 15-1 season. He's loaded this year and after several trades his roster is:

Rivers

S. Jackson

Foster

MJD

Woodhead as a WR

Maclin

And he's been sitting on V-Jax all year.

All that said, I have never seen a team go undefeated all the way through or even in the reg. season. It's come pretty close though in my main league 2 of the last 3 years.

In my long time re-draft league a team did finish undefeated one year to win it all.

In a dynasty league we had a team finiash 13-0 in the regular season (he had Bady and Moss in the 50/22 record breaking TD season for each), get a first round bye and then lose his first playoff match in Week 15 where the Jets shut down the Pats.

Closest I've seen was about 10 years ago when I went 14-1. I lost week 13 when my team tanked, and would have lost week 14, but had a bye. I won the next two weeks going away. This was the year Denver was putting up buckets of points.

My lineup was something like this:

QB- Kordell Stewart

RB- Terrell Davis

RB- Emmit Smith

WR- Rod Smith

WR- Issac Bruce (I think)

TE- Shannon Sharpe

K- Jason Elam

DEF/ST- Denver

Users who are viewing this thread