What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I like everybody and I'll prove it here (1 Viewer)

Dedfin

Footballguy
If you post here I will say I like you. For an unlimited time only I can even give you a bonus apology for any of my transgressions if you think you deserve one. I'm sincere in this thread and I hope you will be too. Others are welcome to join this thread of healing. If you dont post here it's okay because I still like you anyway.

You didn't say what to post, just that you will like anyone that posts here. 

So, how do you feel about the similarities between guns and alcohol?

Trump says 'Hi, how are ya, Dedfin?'
I'm pretty good lod001 :thumbup:  I bet you are a decent fellow.

You didn't say what to post, just that you will like anyone that posts here. 

So, how do you feel about the similarities between guns and alcohol?
Hi KC, I hope you don't mind me using KC because aint nobody got time for the itons part. I feel great about the similarities between guns and alcohol. Mostly that they both exist in this universe and even both are on this very planet of Earth when we are both alive, which imo is pretty neat considering the list of things that do not exist in this time and space is considerably longer.

I like you but that avatar's ugly af
Not all of us can be movie starts JuniorNB :)

All like all of you!

Hi KC, I hope you don't mind me using KC because aint nobody got time for the itons part. I feel great about the similarities between guns and alcohol. Mostly that they both exist in this universe and even both are on this very planet of Earth when we are both alive, which imo is pretty neat considering the list of things that do not exist in this time and space is considerably longer.
Does this mean you'll stop calling me a troll? 

I don't think you really like everyone here.  You're the one who always makes "Time to update your ignore list" posts whenever a conservative poster posts in a thread for the first time.  

I don't think you really like everyone here.  You're the one who always makes "Time to update your ignore list" posts whenever a conservative poster posts in a thread for the first time.  
Hi butcher boy, I'm telling you I like you and that's all there is to it. If you don't believe me, well I find that simply unfortunate. Either way, we can agree to disagree on this if you insist. What I definitely don't want to do is argue here; I don't like arguing at all, really. I hope you have a great day!

I just wanted to make sure you saw this:)
Very funny, and I get it. I have a bunch of accounts on the ol' list, it's true. But this thread I promise to tell everyone that I like them (or whatever) and I'll read every post. I think your posts are great by the way.

Hey there KC. I don't know if I ever did, but if I did I apologize and I won't call you a troll anymore. Let me know if this isn't sufficient. 👍🏿
That's all I ever asked for. You can disagree with me. Even say that you think my opinion is stupid. (and help me understand why) At least those things keep the conversation moving forward. 

We're good. If you ever need anything, let me know. 

Life's too short to count your enemies. (this applies to everyone) 

If someone takes the effort to say they're sorry, take the effort to accept it and move on to more important things.

If you post here I will say I like you. For an unlimited time only I can even give you a bonus apology for any of my transgressions if you think you deserve one. I'm sincere in this thread and I hope you will be too. Others are welcome to join this thread of healing. If you dont post here it's okay because I still like you anyway.
Hey man....I like you too.

Users who are viewing this thread