What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I LOVE Elizabeth Warren: All aboard - WOO WOO!!! (1 Viewer)

Just ignore these clowns TJ.  They aren't even worth engaging.  Easily some of the most miserable, valueless people on the planet.

Stick around bro.  If for no other reason than to make them even more miserable.   :lol:
For someone so proud of his thoughts and ideas, you sure run away from challenges and resort to name-calling a lot.   

Are you snowflakes going to be okay?  You seem to be awfully upset over it.  Maybe you two should take a few weeks off from here to recover.

I'm here to help if you need it.
I think Slappy and Dickinson are going to need a safe place.   :lol:

Be careful, Max.  They'll selectively repost your responses over and over to get you suspended.  These are REAL men we're talking about here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Be careful, Max.  They'll selectively repost your responses over and over to get you suspended.  These are REAL men we're talking about here.
FWIW, I got the idea of reposting your old posts from watching you do it to your own posts.  So when you complain about me doing it, understand you're being a hypocrite about it because you've done it yourself on many occasions.  

Also, I didn't do it to get you suspended.  I did it to demonstrate the large scale of the behavior you simultaneously complain about while shamelessly doing it yourself as if no one notices.  

I encourage you to reread Matthew 7, with focus on verses 3-5.

Are you snowflakes going to be okay?  You seem to be awfully upset over it.  Maybe you two should take a few weeks off from here to recover.

I'm here to help if you need it.
I just compared it to calling a 40 year old single woman "ma'am."  Is this a translation thing, or just a ring winger trying comedy again thing?

Lying about being a minority to get into college is not going to sit well with actual minorities.
Did she think she was Native American? She said her family told her she was and they had stories passed down. Why should she state anything else, nobody else would.

I'm Portuguese. And I (and my entire fathers family) have owned it our entire lives.  That's the same as anyone else anywhere. I would easily put that on a college form if it asked me. And it wouldn't be a lie if I wasn't. At worst, it would be a mistake or misconception.

I'm glad that people like Tim seem to be coming around on her. My hope is that she softens her public image a bit between now and 2020. Though I also hope she remains the bulldog internally.

She was on Bill Maher last week promoting her book. At one point, Maher jokingly called her Pocahontas, and she just sat there and gave an equally joking stink-eye to him in return. It showed a level of self-deprecation not typical of her generalized demeanor. I thought it was a good moment, and she needs to do this more.

I STILL LOVE HER!

I'm glad that people like Tim seem to be coming around on her. My hope is that she softens her public image a bit between now and 2020. Though I also hope she remains the bulldog internally.

She was on Bill Maher last week promoting her book. At one point, Maher jokingly called her Pocahontas, and she just sat there and gave an equally joking stink-eye to him in return. It showed a level of self-deprecation not typical of her generalized demeanor. I thought it was a good moment, and she needs to do this more.

I STILL LOVE HER!
I saw the clip.... I didn't get the sense she thought it was funny.  In fact Maher kind of had to double down on the "joke" to get her to react.

FWIW, I got the idea of reposting your old posts from watching you do it to your own posts.  So when you complain about me doing it, understand you're being a hypocrite about it because you've done it yourself on many occasions.  

Also, I didn't do it to get you suspended.  I did it to demonstrate the large scale of the behavior you simultaneously complain about while shamelessly doing it yourself as if no one notices.  

I guess certain snowflakes can't handle quoting their actual posts :shrug:  

Did she think she was Native American? She said her family told her she was and they had stories passed down. Why should she state anything else, nobody else would.

I'm Portuguese. And I (and my entire fathers family) have owned it our entire lives.  That's the same as anyone else anywhere. I would easily put that on a college form if it asked me. And it wouldn't be a lie if I wasn't. At worst, it would be a mistake or misconception.
you don't get favorable treatment by lying about being Portuguese.   

Wait. I don't know this backstory. Did what I'm assuming happened really happen?

:lmao:

I think people need to realize that the whole Indian/Native American/First Nations thing is nothing but an attempt to apply that stigma to Warren so when voters consider her that is the first thing that comes to mind.  It is the same tactic that was used against Hillary. Everyone, yes even @Higgs & @MaxThreshold & @MarvinTScamper Et al. understand that Hillary had zero culpability in Benghazi and her email servers were not illegal. But it was never about what actually happened in Benghazi or what was on her email, it was branding.  That's it. They worked for years to attach the Benghazi/email server label to her and convinced millions of Americans that she was guilty of something. It didn't matter if she was guilty, all that mattered was that they could convince people that something terrible had happened and she was responsible.

Regardless I urge all the believers in Warren to not lend momentum to this silly debate about her heritage.  Just let that irrelevant nonsense go and start working on branding her based upon her successes and policies if that is what you truly believe in.

All politicians lie at some point or other but the new wave tactics that the Koch brothers and their underlings have brought to the right wing is tragic, shameful and a danger to the future of the Republic.

Zero cupability - I can agree with that.  She provided zero leadership, so who can blame her when things went wrong.  Most LEADERS stop the buck at themselves, she didn't.  She's not a leader.  Lying about the server, setting up a server in her bathroom....again, illegal, probably, but you go, girl, and call it ok.

She's a liar, a politician, a money whore, and a loser.    You can have her.

Aren't you in your mid to late 50's?  And you're now on at least your 2nd username because even at your age you are unable to communicate civily with adults who disagree with your ideas? 

When my 3 year old gets a timeout from the sandbox because he's not playing nice with other kids, I chalk it up to him being a young child.  What's your excuse?

Aren't you in your mid to late 50's?  And you're now on at least your 2nd username because even at your age you are unable to communicate civily with adults who disagree with your ideas? 

When my 3 year old gets a timeout from the sandbox because he's not playing nice with other kids, I chalk it up to him being a young child.  What's your excuse?
Nope.

I've got half this place on ignore, yet I still get trolled on a daily basis.  Recently had my child called an idiot and my mom (who passed away) called a $2 whore (by @Reg Lllama of Brixton who wasn't suspended).

I think people need to realize that the whole Indian/Native American/First Nations thing is nothing but an attempt to apply that stigma to Warren so when voters consider her that is the first thing that comes to mind.  It is the same tactic that was used against Hillary. Everyone, yes even @Higgs & @MaxThreshold & @MarvinTScamper Et al. understand that Hillary had zero culpability in Benghazi and her email servers were not illegal. But it was never about what actually happened in Benghazi or what was on her email, it was branding.  That's it. They worked for years to attach the Benghazi/email server label to her and convinced millions of Americans that she was guilty of something. It didn't matter if she was guilty, all that mattered was that they could convince people that something terrible had happened and she was responsible.

Regardless I urge all the believers in Warren to not lend momentum to this silly debate about her heritage.  Just let that irrelevant nonsense go and start working on branding her based upon her successes and policies if that is what you truly believe in.

All politicians lie at some point or other but the new wave tactics that the Koch brothers and their underlings have brought to the right wing is tragic, shameful and a danger to the future of the Republic.
Glad you're okay with lying!  I'll look forward to NOT see any posts from you bagging on conservative politicians from this point forward.

Glad you're okay with lying!  I'll look forward to NOT see any posts from you bagging on conservative politicians from this point forward.
I am sorry you feel that way. You are making a very shallow interpretation of my comment and it was not intended to offend anyone. I understand the game that the right is playing, I don't like it but it isn't illegal, it's highly immoral but not illegal. So I want to make sure people understand that.

If honesty was truly a guiding principle to conservatives Hillary would have won (or Bernie). As a lifelong conservative (yes, I know you don't believe that) I voted against party for that very reason.

That is a very shallow interpretation of my comment and it was not intended to offend anyone. I understand the game that the right is playing, I don't like it but it isn't illegal, it's highly immoral but not illegal. So I want to make sure people understand that.

If honesty was truly a guiding principle to conservatives Hillary would have won (or Bernie). As a lifelong conservative (yes, I know you don't believe that) I voted against party for that very reason.
Problem was BOTH were massive liars.  America chose the lesser of two evils.  Neither one was a good choice.  At all.

Higgs said:
Nope.

I've got half this place on ignore, yet I still get trolled on a daily basis.  Recently had my child called an idiot and my mom (who passed away) called a $2 whore (by @Reg Lllama of Brixton who wasn't suspended).
You sure care a lot about the daily activities of users you so often brag about having on Ignore.  

And yet again you portray yourself as the victim because you can't take even a small fraction of what you dish out here.  

MaxThreshold said:
Problem was BOTH were massive liars.  America chose the lesser of two evils.  Neither one was a good choice.  At all.
I consider comparing the honesty of Hillary with that of Donald to be a massive false equivalency.

If you believe in facts, which I do, Hillary was unquestionably more honest and by a massive margin (that is a verifiable fact), and I am pretty sure most people knew that but most of them just didn't care.  Which speaks to the masterful job the right* did in branding Hillary with vague notions of malfeasance despite all the evidence demonstrating otherwise.  They got millions of people to vote against their best interests, so...hooray?

*At this point I have difficulty calling them republicans, or even conservatives, because I don't think many of the believe in the Republic or conservatism, they believe in consolidating power for the sake of personal gain at all costs. And they have been doing a very good job of it, (again) so...hooray?

lol at Hillary being the honest one.  As far as consolidating power for the sake of personal gain, I suppose we can look at the countries who paid into the Clinton Foundation, and the favors promised them?  No, wait, that can't be proven, so 1+1 = 1 in that instance, I suppose.  No personal gain there for the whoriest family since the Kennedys.

Higgs said:
Nope.

I might have some empathy for you except a poster here make a joke about my mom and after being informed she was deceased, doubled down and made another joke (which three people gave a like too). Didn't notice you or any of your Trump supporting buddies objecting to that - but I guess, as they say, it depends on whose ox is gored.

I might have some empathy for you except a poster here make a joke about my mom and after being informed she was deceased, doubled down and make another joke (which three people gave a like too). Didn't notice you or any of your Trump supporting buddies objecting to that - but I guess, as they say, it depends on whose ox is gored.
He really can't take what he dishes out

HellToupee said:
Are you ok with her lying about this?
I don't think she was lying in the sense that she was repeating what she was told by her family as she was growing up. It is not impossible that she actually has some Native American ancestry - probably not, but unless a DNA test is done one can not definitively say that she is lying.

Again, without any evidence she actually gained by this in the form of a scholarship or career advancement, I don't see why this should be an issue.

lol at Hillary being the honest one.  As far as consolidating power for the sake of personal gain, I suppose we can look at the countries who paid into the Clinton Foundation, and the favors promised them?  No, wait, that can't be proven, so 1+1 = 1 in that instance, I suppose.  No personal gain there for the whoriest family since the Kennedys.
A take as fresh as it is hot.

So Scupper is now filling the FFA's grouchy, uniformed, FoxNews, drunken Uncle role.

Welcome back Archie Bunker.

knowledge dropper said:
Middle America is not going to vote for some old elitist windbag from New England. 
A little more inflammatory than some of my previous posts, but the point is spot on.

bad candidate 

HT:

Are you ok with her lying about this?
No American should fault Elizabeth Warren for believing and passing on what she was told by her relatives. The vast majority of Americans have similar gaps in their ancestry, and it was (and still is) extremely common for families to fill in those gaps with exaggerated tales that paint a rosier picture than the truth.

On the other hand, if you want to fault Warren for exploiting this situation to further her career, that's fair game. But that just highlights the utter hypocrisy of the pro-Trump/anti-Warren types. Because all Warren did was exploit a loophole in the system -- i.e., she did the exact kind of thing that Donald Trump has done all his life. And you people CELEBRATE Trump for doing this. You think it's the greatest thing in the world. He's sticking it to the system! YEAHHHHHHH!

Well, Elizabeth Warren stuck it to the system too. In fact, she stuck it to several "systems" that tend to tick off Trump supporters -- Academia, Liberal Elites, and Affirmative Action. You Trump types oughta be high-fiving her for pulling a fast one on the very institutions that you hate so much. And yet for some reason you suddenly pull the moral card and do the "shame on you" forefinger rub.

Sorry guys, but what's good for the gander is good for the goose. Trump and his supporters are all about taking advantage in any way possible, and Elizabeth Warren should be praised for doing exactly what Trump himself would have done if he'd had the opportunity.

MarvinTScamper said:
Zero cupability - I can agree with that.  She provided zero leadership, so who can blame her when things went wrong.  Most LEADERS stop the buck at themselves, she didn't.  She's not a leader.  Lying about the server, setting up a server in her bathroom....again, illegal, probably, but you go, girl, and call it ok.

She's a liar, a politician, a money whore, and a loser.    You can have her.

Again, it's a false equivalency. The question of honesty is, and was at the time, completely verifiable and their statements were fact checked exhaustively during the campaign.

Trump and his family have foundations and he hasn't even put his business holdings in a blind trust. His exposure to foreign powers is massive and there is already a lot of the same kind of "...can't be proven..." exposure you hold her in such contempt over.  You don't seem to mind him being exposed to the same issues but you try to paint her with the tag of a non-specific malfeasance. It's disingenuous to apply such a double standard and I think you probably know that.

I am not sure if don't care to know and won't do some simple research or if you simply don't care.  Either way you are doing a disservice to our nation pushing an agenda that is very likely against your own best interest.

Please, stop engaging in the Warren heritage discussion.  You are only pushing the agenda of those who want to hurt her in any upcoming elections.

You keep the non-story alive by discussing it. Defending it makes it seem like there is something that needs to be defended and increases the damage it does every time it is discussed.

Don't take the bait.

:lol:

Higgs still complaining about me saying his sons seems like an idiot. That was like 4 months ago. And I said sorry. Get over it dude

Did you hear Obama was born in Kenya and never should have been allowed to take office?
you're comparing this lie to the obvious truth of the Clinton Foundation getting millions and millions from foreign countries?

As for a double standard, once again, this assumes I like Trump.   I despise both candidates, and pretty much everyone who backs them up from a morality standpoint.

Wait, did Scupper ever go by the username "Pick?" Contentious, competitive guy who someone once referred to as a "Utah housewife?"
is your notebook horrible.   My fights with Pick were numerous.   These types of post really just lump you in with those like me who you chide.

Users who are viewing this thread