What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I miss Ivan Karamazov (1 Viewer)

While I in no way, shape or form consider myself to be a poster on the level of IK I can only hope that he, like I, recognized the value of peacing out from this joint for awhile. I don't think I've read or posted much or at all since the new board came up and its been really, quite enjoyable. I've never understood how some of the folks in here find the time to post with such prolific, reckless abandon anyways. Anyways, I hope he returns at some point. Along with @rockaction , easily my favorite poster.

Wow. Thanks for the compliment, unckeyherb. I’m floored by the appreciation. The admiration is mutual. Fly Eagles!

Last edited:
While I in no way, shape or form consider myself to be a poster on the level of IK I can only hope that he, like I, recognized the value of peacing out from this joint for awhile. I don't think I've read or posted much or at all since the new board came up and its been really, quite enjoyable. I've never understood how some of the folks in here find the time to post with such prolific, reckless abandon anyways. Anyways, I hope he returns at some point. Along with @rockaction , easily my favorite poster.
I refuse to give @rockaction any love while we are in a draft together, it’s war after all. No birthday wishes either.*

*while he is one of my favorite he’s not the favorite. He might be though if I could understand more then 50% of what he's saying.

Last edited:
Our old buddy Don't Noonan as well
Just like @GoBirds you’re only bringing up the ones you agreed with. So boring.
Actually he was a good dude, spoke with him privately about some mutual people we knew IRL one time. Had nothing really to do with anything political.

Unpopular opinion here but I always thought Captain Quinoa's posts were pretty hysterical. David Dodds was a good poster as well before people run him off

Not saying I agreed with everything they say but they were interesting is all

Actually he was a good dude, spoke with him privately about some mutual people we knew IRL one time. Had nothing really to do with anything political.
Oh Noonan was fine. I had a lot of good times talking with him about the Oregon Ducks and the PAC-12. But that’s not why HT was singling his praises.

More weak trolling from Tim, man your behavior and posting has really regressed over the years of living in the PSF.

More weak trolling from Tim, man your behavior and posting has really regressed over the years of living in the PSF.
You telling someone about trolling is rich. :lol:

…from the guy with 5+ aliases that regurgitates the same Lib talking points daily. Perfect example of how this place ended up where it is.

…from the guy with 5+ aliases that regurgitates the same Lib talking points daily. Perfect example of how this place ended up where it is.
I have 2 and one I haven't used for years. Nice deflection though. :thumbup:

These sorts of posts are what makes me miss Ivan so much. Congratulations on ruining yet another thread with your nonsense:

These sorts of posts are what makes me miss Ivan so much. Congratulations on ruining yet another thread with your nonsense:
Sorry Tim but you bear a significant amount of responsibility and posts like yours above make us all miss Ivan, GG, and others. Hearing the one sided echoers blame others is rich though. You made your bed. Is what it is.

You started the nonsense accusing someone of only bringing up a name they missed because they agreed with them. You have no self awareness whatsoever to your own behavior in thread after thread after thread. Don't you have Pawlinski to go defend again or something?

You started the nonsense accusing someone of only bringing up a name they missed because they agreed with them. You have no self awareness whatsoever to your own behavior in thread after thread after thread. Don't you have Pawlinski to go defend again or something?
So ironic coming from you and @GoBirds.

I miss Ivan because he offers reasonable argument, is eloquent, is willing to engage in debate and discussion, never trolls, never complains about bias, never whines. The next time either of you display any of these qualities will be the first time.

I miss Ivan because he offers reasonable argument, is eloquent, is willing to engage in debate and discussion, never trolls, never complains about bias, never whines. The next time either of you display any of these qualities will be the first time.
From the guy that started this whole nonsense with "Just like @GoBirds you’re only bringing up the ones you agreed with. So boring."

If it's so boring to you, then just shut up and move along for once in your life

You sound like a child, please move on. You behaving like this won’t make Ivan or anyone want to be here.

Christ almighty what a pompous blowhard. I recommend working on your self-awareness

Users who are viewing this thread