What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP - CB mainly, but any return guys needed (1 Viewer)

skaarsgard

Footballguy
anyone have an idea who, as a DB, returns kicks full time? our league plays IDP and includes KO / Punt Return yardage exactly the same as a WR would acquire points - 1 pt per 10 yrds REC/ KO or PUNT returni have been searching all week and unable to find a comprehensive list.so far i have (mix between this year's and last)azumah, Chicagopac man jones, TENBuchannon - HOU (is he returning?)mcgee - BUFCox - TBRossum - ATLare these guys still returning kicks, and if so, is there anyone else out there i should know about? thanks in advance

is this the wrong forum? imma n00b and really thought i was posting in the IDP forum.moderators, i apologize in advance for i have been unable to figure out (as a minimum admin access user) how to move it and didn't wanna re post

Right forum - holiday weekend.One plae to checks is Ourlads: www.ourlads.comTheir depth charts include returners, and you'll be able to see what poition those guys normally play.

Users who are viewing this thread