What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP Waiver Wire Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Dacomish

Footballguy
Week 2 nearly in the books, what IDP Players are you looking at?

In my league I'm looking at 3 LB's this week:
Morrow CHI
Walker ATL
Vander Esch Dal

All have been at or near 100% snaps and look to be solid in weekly scoring.

I picked up Walker last last week. He seems to be a solid start right now.

I think the other two guys you listed are also going to continue and be startable assets.

Marcus Williams is where I am looking for this week. I picked him up in one league and not another as I gave Jesse Bates another chance (UGH!). Probably going to cost me the game this week. I was hesitant because I wanted to see another tackle data point. He put up a bunch again, but can it be trusted with Miami in catch up mode and the number of plays they were on the field? Either way I don't like what Bates has been doing so I think I will pull the trigger anyway.

Donovan WIlson DAL S had 82% of snaps last week and 100% this week. Seems to be replacing Jayron Kearse (knee) so there's a concern he will lose snaps but worth a look. S seems so deep though... not sure he's the best use of space until we know if Kearse is back

Myles Bryant NEP CB is playing well (mostly 3rd CB covering slot) and starting to look quite solid as a kick returner. Dugger missed the second half with a knee injury and Jabrill Peppers got some snaps but I think Bryant was more of the beneficiary, up from 52% in week 1 to 83% week 2. For those in deep, CB required and/or KR yardage scoring leagues, he could be a good play vs. Baltimore for week 3. Dugger's health needs to be watched, though.

Updated waiver wire articles list in rough order that they're released... a couple of sites switched authors, and one went behind a paywall after week 1. I left a couple on there that have another level behind a paywall, but can be useful in the free content.

https://www.4for4.com/users/mike-woellert/author-page (3 down LB is free and useful)

I picked up Walker last last week. He seems to be a solid start right now.

I think the other two guys you listed are also going to continue and be startable assets.

Marcus Williams is where I am looking for this week. I picked him up in one league and not another as I gave Jesse Bates another chance (UGH!). Probably going to cost me the game this week. I was hesitant because I wanted to see another tackle data point. He put up a bunch again, but can it be trusted with Miami in catch up mode and the number of plays they were on the field? Either way I don't like what Bates has been doing so I think I will pull the trigger anyway.
This is one of those cases of a deep safety who I never trust no matter how many points he scores, probably to my detriment.

This is one of those cases of a deep safety who I never trust no matter how many points he scores, probably to my detriment.
I normally agree but his tackle numbers have been very good through two weeks (not even counting his int's). I don't mind taking a chance at this point especially with Cross and Jones seemingly losing snaps week 2. I have no idea what is going on there.

Yeah, I picked up Jaylinn Hawkins everywhere last week and he also fell off a cliff. Still some box guys available in all my leagues to swap him out for, though.

Morrow CHI
Walker ATL
Vander Esch Dal

I switched gears after reading through the IDP content earlier in the week and picked up D.Deablo and F.Luvu at LB instead, I hope their production can keep up.

Perryman looks like a DNP yesterday so Deablo may have another big week this week. Sitting Queen until I can see more consistent production from him as I'm having flashbacks to last years up and down season.

I'm still trying to bring myself to sit Logan Wilson for Luvu this week though. I want to see what Norton has to day in his Guru piece before I make the final decision.

I switched gears after reading through the IDP content earlier in the week and picked up D.Deablo and F.Luvu at LB instead, I hope their production can keep up.

Perryman looks like a DNP yesterday so Deablo may have another big week this week. Sitting Queen until I can see more consistent production from him as I'm having flashbacks to last years up and down season.

I'm still trying to bring myself to sit Logan Wilson for Luvu this week though. I want to see what Norton has to day in his Guru piece before I make the final decision.
I also picked up Deablo this week as well. His upside seems to high not to roster him. Dropped Cunningham to pick him up.

I would play Luvu over Wilson at this point. I think you will come to the conclusion as well after reading EOTG

I also picked up Deablo this week as well. His upside seems to high not to roster him. Dropped Cunningham to pick him up.

I would play Luvu over Wilson at this point. I think you will come to the conclusion as well after reading EOTG
Yea that's exactly what I was thinking, I was on the edge, and although both are startable, I really like Luvu's upside right now..

Morrow CHI
Walker ATL
Vander Esch Dal

I don't think we've seen anything that makes me think Deablo's value is based on Perryman's availability. It looks to me like Deablo's the every-down guy.

Morrow CHI
Walker ATL
Vander Esch Dal

I don't think we've seen anything that makes me think Deablo's value is based on Perryman's availability. It looks to me like Deablo's the every-down guy.
Oh I agree - It was more of an observation of a carry on from last week with Perryman out from Norton's POV in this week's content.

Donovan WIlson DAL S had 82% of snaps last week and 100% this week. Seems to be replacing Jayron Kearse (knee) so there's a concern he will lose snaps but worth a look. S seems so deep though... not sure he's the best use of space until we know if Kearse is back
He was all over the place last night. I can't seem to find any info on Kearse but with the way Wilson played last night will he lose the job?

Users who are viewing this thread