What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Individual Defensive Players? (1 Viewer)

Lizard

Footballguy
We play 3 ID each week. Pretty sure my starters will be Urlacher, Peterson, and more then likely Wong, Peterson when healthy is a stud so I al leaning to cutting Watson. Can Always pick him up later etc. Any thoughts from those of you that play Individual Defence leagues?D Brian Urlacher CHI / 4 D Mike Peterson JAX / 7 D Kailee Wong HOU / 3 D Courtney Watson NO / 10 D Julian Peterson SF / 6

We play 3 ID each week. Pretty sure my starters will be Urlacher, Peterson, and more then likely Wong, Peterson when healthy is a stud so I al leaning to cutting Watson. Can Always pick him up later etc. Any thoughts from those of you that play Individual Defence leagues?

D Brian Urlacher CHI / 4

D Mike Peterson JAX / 7

D Kailee Wong HOU / 3

D Courtney Watson NO / 10

D Julian Peterson SF / 6
Cut Watson if you have to cut one.

W/o knowing your scoring system, I'd still probably cut Peterson. Watson is in the "hot spot" as a 3-down MLB. Only an injury or demotion will keep him under 100 tackles. Even when Peterson was 100% healthy, he was never able to eclipse the triple-digit tackle barrier.Now...if you league awards heavily for big plays (sacks, INT's, PD's, etc), Peterson may be your man.Post your scoring system and I can give a more solid answer. :nerd:

W/o knowing your scoring system, I'd still probably cut Peterson. Watson is in the "hot spot" as a 3-down MLB. Only an injury or demotion will keep him under 100 tackles. Even when Peterson was 100% healthy, he was never able to eclipse the triple-digit tackle barrier.

Now...if you league awards heavily for big plays (sacks, INT's, PD's, etc), Peterson may be your man.

Post your scoring system and I can give a more solid answer. :nerd:
Good advice about the difference between the two primarily being they will perform differently in tackle heavy vs. big play heavy scoring systems ...I went with cutting Watson, figuring that there is there some risk that McKinnon may push for splitting time with Watson ...

W/o knowing your scoring system, I'd still probably cut Peterson.  Watson is in the "hot spot" as a 3-down MLB.  Only an injury or demotion will keep him under 100 tackles.  Even when Peterson was 100% healthy, he was never able to eclipse the triple-digit tackle barrier.

Now...if you league awards heavily for big plays (sacks, INT's, PD's, etc), Peterson may be your man.

Post your scoring system and I can give a more solid answer.  :nerd:
Good advice about the difference between the two primarily being they will perform differently in tackle heavy vs. big play heavy scoring systems ...I went with cutting Watson, figuring that there is there some risk that McKinnon may push for splitting time with Watson ...
Also have Angelo Crowell

Users who are viewing this thread