What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Injury Report (1 Viewer)

Dismattle

Footballguy
First off, I just finished watching Bama vs. Aggies. It was as good as I expected, maybe even better.. btw If your all about IDP, and would like to post about an offensive player in the future. (The guys name is Mike Evans) The only downside I seen was that he may not be a ballerina in regards to keeping both ft in-bounds in the EZ (all about the ball and making the catch)

Now I would suspect that we have all had a man-crush on a player who as it turns out (spends time on the dreaded not-active list) The current player for me personally might be S. Weatherspoon.

I will be honest and admit the reason (logic) behind my suspicion, revolves around viewing the tag questionable earlier in the wk. At the time I was reviewing the performance stats of some rookies, and possible players to add/drop if Spoon was declared Out. fwiw Im only carrying Bostic in reserve.

So anyway, what has been a good rule of thumb, criteria, etc. that has lead you to drop your Stud LB1/LB2?

Is it as simple as finding a LB that some may believe, is in the same tier (or close) when it comes to a Monday night game (questionable) and/or Would you say your more apt to drop your possible home-run player on Offense/Defense ie. maybe Bostic is a luxury I cant afford..

p.s. I might have already made one bad choice earlier in the Season. I chose to drop D. Washington. Im not happy w the performance drop Ive seen in some players following a PED suspension. I was also concerned with possible changes in the Defense not to mention owning the Honey Badger (bye week)

Users who are viewing this thread