What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Interesting ................ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macdaddy_2004

Footballguy
I'm going for first place this weekend and all I need to do is out-point one guy in my league (I'm guranteed a win this weekend)Here's the kicker - I got his password for his team so I have full access to all his roster adjustments and so forth.He is a friend but at the same time he constantly complains and tries to screw me anyway possible when it comes to fantasy football.I was wondering if I should get a trusty aliby(sp?) and right before the 1pm games sit half his lineupWhat would you do ???Anything for the win or play fair ???

Last edited by a moderator:
That's completely shady. If your team is good enough, then you'll beat him out. Don't cheat him, especially if there's cash on the line. You're only dropping to his level.

I'm going for first place this weekend and all I need to do is out-point one guy in my league (I'm guranteed a win this weekend)

Here's the kicker - I got his password for his team so I have full access to all his roster adjustments and so forth.

He is a friend but at the same time he constantly complains and tries to screw me anyway possible when it comes to fantasy football.

I was wondering if I should get a trusty aliby(sp?) and right before the 1pm games sit half his lineup

What would you do ???

Anything for the win or play fair ???
Sounds like a plan all right. If someone did that to me they had better have a airline ticket to Bagdad.......

Isn't it his fault ??He gave the password to me a couple of years ago and has never changed itMy team has been decimated by injuries - I have to outpoint im by 60 points and unless I sit some of his players it won't be doneWould anyone pull this and pretend that you had no idea what happened.

I'm going for first place this weekend and all I need to do is out-point one guy in my league (I'm guranteed a win this weekend)

Here's the kicker - I got his password for his team so I have full access to all his roster adjustments and so forth.

He is a friend but at the same time he constantly complains and tries to screw me anyway possible when it comes to fantasy football.

I was wondering if I should get a trusty aliby(sp?) and right before the 1pm games sit half his lineup

What would you do ???

This doesn't surprise me in the least. You are in a crappy league with crap friends. PERFECT for you. :thumbup:

Isn't it his fault ??

He gave the password to me a couple of years ago and has never changed it

My team has been decimated by injuries - I have to outpoint im by 60 points and unless I sit some of his players it won't be done

Would anyone pull this and pretend that you had no idea what happened.
Only Someone who could slide under a ROCK!

Isn't it his fault ??

My team has been decimated by injuries - I have to outpoint im by 60 points and unless I sit some of his players it won't be done

:fishing: yes, I am sure he would not notice

What would you do ???

This doesn't surprise me in the least. You are in a crappy league with crap friends. PERFECT for you. :thumbup:
So what would you do SLBD ??

Really, :fishing: You have GOT to be kidding. I would have a hard time looking at myself in the mirror if I pulled that, regardless of how you want to rationalize it. Doubtful you could really get away with it without being found out as well, since he knows you have his password. Which makes him a moron for giving it to you, too.As is the case with numerous other posts of this ilk, if you have to ask, you know it's wrong....

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't it his fault ??

why stop there... trade his good players to other teams.

Isn't it his fault ??

why stop there... trade his good players to other teams.
or just drop all of his players for a team of midget kickers ....

I'm not sure which is dumber... considering such a low-life tactic, or giving someone who would ask such a question your password. Irregardless, the answer to every question in this thread is; karma.

I'm not sure which is dumber... considering such a low-life tactic, or giving someone who would ask such a question your password. Irregardless, the answer to every question in this thread is; karma.
I'm going to say that starting this thread trumps them both. As for the initial question...

This is either the worst fishing trip ever, or you have -zero- class.

Will you still be able to have sex with him after? I would hate to see you ruin a good "booty call"!

If coming in first gets you enough money to buy new friends, I say GO FOR IT - winning your ff league is more important than just about anything in life. Who knows, your pal may think you're hillarious, it may even make your relationship better. :loco:

Syntax police........ irregardless is not a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread