What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

iPhone XS max??? (1 Viewer)

jtp1982

Footballguy
My iPhone 6 Plus really sucked after I took it to some hack screen repair place so I finally upgraded.

I have like 7 days to return it though so wanted to see if anybody here has strong opinions about it.  Overall seems cool but doing stuff without the home button is a PIA until I get used to it.

My iPhone 6 Plus really sucked after I took it to some hack screen repair place so I finally upgraded.

I have like 7 days to return it though so wanted to see if anybody here has strong opinions about it.  Overall seems cool but doing stuff without the home button is a PIA until I get used to it.
Bought one thru Xfinity, will get it in a couple weeks. Can’t wait.

jtp1982 said:

You realize there’s already a large iPhone thread, righf? 

Users who are viewing this thread