What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IRS launches safety review after right-wing threats (1 Viewer)

massraider

Footballguy
Link

The Internal Revenue Service will launch a full security review of its facilities nationwide, Commissioner Charles Rettig announced Tuesday, as congressional Republicans and far-right extremists are lashing out at the agency and the new funding it is slated to receive in a massive spending law.

Link

The Internal Revenue Service will launch a full security review of its facilities nationwide, Commissioner Charles Rettig announced Tuesday, as congressional Republicans and far-right extremists are lashing out at the agency and the new funding it is slated to receive in a massive spending law.
your link doesn't work

Link

your link doesn't work
The link is to the IRS help line. It's a feature, not a bug.

After the IRS got caught targeting right wing organizations during the Obama Administration, I’d expect some will be nervous after the Biden Regime committed to enhanced enforcement.

After the IRS got caught targeting right wing organizations during the Obama Administration, I’d expect some will be nervous after the Biden Regime committed to enhanced enforcement.
Say what? :lol:

You been living in a cave? I know you can't be this ignorant on the topic. It was all over the news.
Do you believe they were also targeting left wing organizations? Because the inspector general that investigated it said they were...

You been living in a cave? I know you can't be this ignorant on the topic. It was all over the news.
Do you believe they were also targeting left wing organizations? Because the inspector general that investigated it said they were...
Gateway pundit never mentioned THAT part. :lol:

Gateway pundit never mentioned THAT part. :lol:
The IRS formally apologized for their actions. Look it up.

The IRS scandal pretty bad. They basically used it as a tool to target political enemies, and then everyone took deals and said it was a handful of people. Zero accountability. Lois Lerner is probably living a very comfortable life.
They targeted political organizations for tax free status...from both sides. There was literally an investigation and Inspector General report about this...

The IRS scandal pretty bad. They basically used it as a tool to target political enemies, and then everyone took deals and said it was a handful of people. Zero accountability. Lois Lerner is probably living a very comfortable life.
They targeted political organizations for tax free status...from both sides. There was literally an investigation and Inspector General report about this...
And they were forced to apologize and settle with harmed parties?

Yep. She took the blame as cover for others higher up in the food chain but was rewarded handsomely.

So they were auditing democratic organizations as often as they were auditing tea party? If you believe that, then I have a plan I want to talk to you about that involves putting gps tracking devices into machine guns and then giving them to the Sinaloa cartel.

Yep. She took the blame as cover for others higher up in the food chain but was rewarded handsomely.
Absolutely, I'm surprised she didn't get a book deal and a Netflix contract.

So they were auditing democratic organizations as often as they were auditing tea party? If you believe that, then I have a plan I want to talk to you about that involves putting gps tracking devices into machine guns and then giving them to the Sinaloa cartel.
I believe the Inspector General ruled they were scrutinizing both when it came to tax exempt statuses.

Conservatives claimed that they were specifically targeted by the IRS, but an exhaustive report released by the Treasury Department's Inspector General in 2017 found that from 2004 to 2013, the IRS used both conservative and liberal keywords to choose targets for further scrutiny.[1][2]

Ive pointed to the report and findings before. Best if people actually look at it.

Also...it has absolutely zero to do with the current issue with the new hires over the next 10 years...nor does it have anything to do with the current threats being made towards IRS personnel.
and frankly its poor form to try and justify threats because of a previous scandal.

Last edited:
Sure...does not change what I said...and (see below)

Your response to threats being made...is to justify it with partial truths leaving out how progressives were targeted...and using terms like the "Biden regime".
Come on man...is it that hard to say threats are bad?

The federal government?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sure...does not change what I said...and (see below)

Your response to threats being made...is to justify it with partial truths leaving out how progressives were targeted...and using terms like the "Biden regime".
Come on man...is it that hard to say threats are bad?
Threats are bad. I never said they were good. I simply explained a reason for the mistrust. Be better

Users who are viewing this thread