What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is Bush still the 1.01 dynasty pick (1 Viewer)

J-Rock

Footballguy
I was afraid of the RBBC in Hou. I'm terrified about it in NO. DD is a good Fantasy RB, Deuce is a great FRB (when healthy).

Do you take Bush or another elite RB who ends up in a better situation?

I was afraid of the RBBC in Hou. I'm terrified about it in NO. DD is a good Fantasy RB, Deuce is a great FRB (when healthy).

Key word is "when healthy". Torn ACLs don't recover overnight.

Guy touted as a combo between Sanders and Sayers? How do you pass on that? Plus Brian Westbrook excelled in the RBBC a couple years ago just fine and Bush is simply a better player who would be in a similar situation.

Edit: Also worked for LJ behind Priest last year - granted the KC line is ten times better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think you have to take him at 1.01. The talent gap between him and the other RBs is huge.

I think he will do better than he would have in Houston. I don't think Deuce will be 100% and therefore Bush will get the majority of the work. He'll also line up in the slot alot IMO. Great for PPR.

To me, Bush in NO with Brees and their team is much better than in HOU with Carr and his team.If Deuce was that big of a threat, they probably wouldn't have Bush right now.

He is the 1.01 no doubt

Users who are viewing this thread