What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is Terrell Suggs a LB or DE? (1 Viewer)

nortobc

Footballguy
I have Terrell Suggs in my dynasty league and he will be my 3rd or 4th LB but might start for me if he is a DE. Obviously he has much more value as a DE so I was wondering if he will be listed as a DE or LB this year? I looked at the latest depth chart and he is listed as DE. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have Terrell Suggs in my dynasty league and he will be my 3rd or 4th LB but might start for me if he is a DE. Obviously he has much more value as a DE so I was wondering if he will be listed as a DE or LB this year? I looked at the latest depth chart and he is listed as DE. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If you are using MFL, they apparently use the official roster at the team's website (in this case http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/rosterPlayers.jsp) to determine player positions. He is still listed at LB there. If it changes, expect MFL to follow at some point.

If you are not using MFL, I'm not sure how they decide.

It's possible this won't be clarified all summer long. The 4-6 D (in it's simplest explanation)is predicated on the opposing O not knowing who's blitzing and who's falling back to cover. While he's certainly someone you'd expect to blitz from all different spots( like a LB), he offers speed at the DE where he can drop back and cover. Probably for the 4-6 he brings more confusion than any other player. This could be a pain in the neck all summer

I have Terrell Suggs in my dynasty league and he will be my 3rd or 4th LB but might start for me if he is a DE.  Obviously he has much more value as a DE so I was wondering if he will be listed as a DE or LB this year?  I looked at the latest depth chart and he is listed as DE.  Any help would  be greatly appreciated.
If you are using MFL, they apparently use the official roster at the team's website (in this case http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/rosterPlayers.jsp) to determine player positions. He is still listed at LB there. If it changes, expect MFL to follow at some point.

If you are not using MFL, I'm not sure how they decide.
Thanks guys. I use a site called RTSports.com. I'm not sure where they get the depth chart, but last year Suggs was a DE on this site. Last week I looked at a site which was posted by someone on this message board that has every team's up to date depth chart....and I'm talking to the day. Suggs was listed as a LB on that chart but I looked again today and he has moved to DE. :wall: Oh well, I hope they move him back to LB. At least on the depth chart.

Users who are viewing this thread