What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Issue with Crusher this week (1 Viewer)

chet

Footballguy
I'm using the FD option and trying to input a Sunday-Monday slate. Crusher is including the early KC-Detroit game in London. FD doesn't include that game.

Thanks for letting us know about this! I updated the game time to be super-early Sunday so it will only show in Thursday games. When the cache runs in 45 mins, and you then update data, this'll reflect in the app.

Thanks for letting us know about this! I updated the game time to be super-early Sunday so it will only show in Thursday games. When the cache runs in 45 mins, and you then update data, this'll reflect in the app.
Simon- do you go to any of the UK games?

What's the take from the locals on American Football?

Simon- do you go to any of the UK games?

What's the take from the locals on American Football?
I went to Bucs Bears a few years ago. Have to be honest, my wife enjoyed the experience of the entertainment way more than I did the game itself! I very much would prefer to be in front of Red Zone than in an NFL stadium. I know these games are earlier and would love to get to one of those.

People here are very much split between super-knowledgeable and zero-knowledge.

Because of that people either have the same reaction as me, or go and really have no idea what just happened!

Ok he's in the daily prices and the weekly projections feed, just not the players feed. Going to pass this over to Dr Drinen to take a look - hopefully will be sorted soon!

He should be showing, although you may need to do the following steps:

- force a full data update from the app's More menu

- switch to a new fanduel lineup (to force it to reload the players)

Users who are viewing this thread