What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (7 Viewers)

Didn't care for the Malcom episode much, but the Chess/SINNED and Risky Rat episodes were some of their better ones lately.

Only 6 episodes this season? What gives?

Only 6 episodes this season? What gives?

It seems unfair they call IASIP the "longest running live-action sitcom" when it's on season 16 but has only made 168 episodes. Sure, they beat Ozzie and Harriet's 14 seasons... but they made 435 of those. Even Happy Days made 250.

Season 16 Episode 8 was terrible.
The CGI at the end was laughably bad.
This will likely go down as the worst episode ever.

Season 16 Episode 8 was terrible.
The CGI at the end was laughably bad.
This will likely go down as the worst episode ever.

Surprised by your reaction to it - I thought it was one of the better ones of this season. Most of their episodes aren't relatable at all but this one was - most of the things enraging Dennis as things that would make most of us angry.

And the twist in the end made the CGI meaningless - it was just a daydream. Who cares if the CGI was poor?

That was based on a real life event. Glenn Tesla? died or something in a parking garage and he couldn't get cell service to override the key or something :lol:

Spoiler: Spoiler
I kept thinking to the very end that this should have been a Charlie episode, that it fit him perfectly and Dennis, not at all.

Really? I had the exact opposite feeling - it fit Dennis perfectly. Get angry at the stupidity of others, thinking he’s smarter than everyone. Trying to suppress his rage. I mean, I almost think you are joking as I just don’t see it.

This season has been great, still a few episodes to go for me. Last one I saw was the Risky Rat one

Definitely had some really good episodes and overall I enjoyed it a lot. The Frank v. Russia was an instant classic for me. The acting Devito does at the end was just hysterical. The inflection in his “hey-o” where it was a cross between pain and pleasure was :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread