What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

J.Robinson, A.Kamara + D.Hopkins +P.Friermouth for D.Cook, L.Fournette + B.Cooks who gets the better deal? (1 Viewer)

Saboo

Footballguy
Team A gets:
Dalvin Cook
Leonard Fournette
Brandin Cooks

Team B gets:
James Robinson
Alvin Kamara
Deandre Hopkins
Pat Friermouth

My current roster is:

QB) Tom Brady, Jimmy G

RB) Alvin Kamara, James Robinson, A.J. Dillon, Kareem Hunt, Mark Ingram,R.White

WR) j.Chase, C.Sutton, C.Godwin, D.Hopkins, D.J. Chark

TE) P.Friermouth, T.Higbee

Our league starts 1) QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 Flex...It's a 1/2 pt ppr with a big emphasis on TD'S....

My thinking is that I might be gaining a little at rb and cooks can hold me over until Godwin is healthy. Hopkins does me no good for several more weeks.

Thanks in advance!

I go with the Robinson/Kamara side. Cook's injury is worrisome plus the Vikes aren't riding him like in years past.

Going to assume a re-draft league. I know it's been 4 days, but, if this was offered to me, I would have passed immediately. IMO, with having to start 2 RBs, I am keeping what I have. I am a Packer fan and still prefer Jones over Dillon (about a 60-40 split in production as I see it) especially in a re-draft. And assuming here too, I would not have drafted Hopkins for my roster, and found someone else that was equivalent. Again, IMO, in a redraft and knowing that a player is out for 6 weeks, I would have let someone else have him. And for me, Freiermuth would be the big "loss" if I traded him away.

Users who are viewing this thread