What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Cincinnati Bengals (-7.5) O/U 46 (2 Viewers)

A Jacksonville field goal before halftime would be looking good right now.  When you have a poor, inexperienced offense  that is more likely to fail you need to know your limitations and kick it. 

Or if they go for it a proper play call would be better as well. 
Yeah, I'm normally on the more agressive side on 4th downs and such, but at that time I was thinking I'd go for 3. Poor team, decent lead, underdog, road team, all that... Take the 3.

It was/is a bad team. His coaching isn't really suspect at this point, but his body language says it all....he isn't feeling it
Honestly, I think Meyer is feeling his way through this. I wonder if he regrets his OC choice (Bevell).

They played well tonight but man that Jags schedule is pretty rough. They do get Houston and the Jets back to back weeks in December so I imagine they’ll win at least one of those. I could see them sneaking a few late season wins and going 3-14 but they may lose another 8-10 in a row before they get there. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread