What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Jaguars at Texans** (+1.5, 48) 1:00 - 24-21 Jags prevail (1 Viewer)

Jags D getting pressure consistently, while Texans pass rush not getting home very often. That and penalty calls seem like the difference in the game.

Oh yes let’s please show replays and lean into the refs for calls that favor the Texans. It’s really bad how much they are upset everything isn’t favoring the Jags.

Stroud has some Mahomes in him the way he holds the ball and then takes off.
It also struck me in his makeup. His overall confidence and swag reminds me of him also. Just enough cocky but still very likeable too. We are gonna see Stroud on about 200 commercials next year.

I'll go thru this from a regular NFL fan...

-Pederson had a chance to go into halftime 16-7 and decided not to take the points
-I watch this decision repeatedly in the NFL and it typically ends with change of possession on 4th and 2 inside the 5-10 yd line
I understand it's now 21-14 3rd Q but the Texans are just 1 big play from potentially taking the lead

Jaguars are the better team at the moment
They climbed out of a 27-0 deficit in the Playoffs last year?

-I'm just saying that even if the Texans lose today, they're not losers, they just are matched up against a superior team with more NFL snaps at QB right now

TLaw doing everything he can to win but the Jags keep shooting themselves in the foot. If the kicker didn’t bail them out there that would have been a disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread