What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Jaguars at Texans** (+1.5, 48) 1:00 - 24-21 Jags prevail (1 Viewer)

Texans are back to not being able to run the ball again. But throwing deep on both those plays was bleh.

1st down at the 33, up 10, 8 minutes left. Two incompletions?? So so dumb. Coaches outsmarting themselves. And that's right after running twice for a 1dt.
That's the kinda stuff that makes me root for a team to lose

Houston takes the field
3 Minutes left
JAX at 7-3 vs Houston at 6-4, Division Title on the line in these last few minutes.

I LOVE IT!!!

-CJ Stroud has a chance to make history in his favor on the drive.

Houston takes the field
3 Minutes left
JAX at 7-3 vs Houston at 6-4, Division Title on the line in these last few minutes.

I LOVE IT!!!

-CJ Stroud has a chance to make history in his favor on the drive.
Man, let's hope we see games like this between these two teams for years to come. Great game!

-That's really what I meant, you said it better. These 2 teams look like potential rivals for years to come if things fall right for them

Jags take a 3 game lead as they now own the tiebreaker and only have one more divisional game left on the schedule.

Kirk 3/83 1st Half including a huge catch that ended at the 1 yd line with 1 second in the 1st Half
Finishes with 1 catch for 6 yds in the 2nd Half to make 4/89...
Looked like he was going to have a big day

Speaking as a neutral who just wanted to enjoy a big game between two up-and-coming teams, the refs absolutely ruined this game.
Yeah, I hate to agree because I don't want to believe the Refs ruin these games but it was obvious today on many plays
-It just felt like the Texans were looked at as losers and not worthy of the benefit of the doubt from the Refs
You never want to feel like the Refs had the fix in, but it sure did seem to break the Jags way...all game long

Last edited:
I would have went for it.. Put the game in CJ hand..Not your kicker
Would have required at least 5-6-7 yds on 3rd down and that didn't happen
Hits the cross bar and bounces out...life for the Texans or a Texans' fan
CJ completed passes of 12, 14, and 17 on the last drive.. He had a better chance of getting 12 yards than they had making a 58 yarder, when that kicker has never hit a 50 yarder in the pros.

CJ completed passes of 12, 14, and 17 on the last drive.. He had a better chance of getting 12 yards than they had making a 58 yarder, when that kicker has never hit a 50 yarder in the pros.
You say the truth, I don't know how else to characterize so many of your spot on posts
Even when they hurt because I am invested in the player ye speak of or are posting is in the middle of losing his job
:lol:

I'd have agreed with you prior to the kick but that thing almost went in. He's a young Kicker so the coaches have a better idea than us given his limited history. 50/50 call imo.

Users who are viewing this thread