What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jalen Hurts...Kirk Cousins...Marcus Mariota...Geno Smith...You know what I'm going to ask you (1 Viewer)

Which QB is playing for a ring?

• Hurts

Votes: 29 58.0%
  • Cousins

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Mariota

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smith

• Jones

• Jimmy G

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Dak Prescott

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Brady/Rodgers/Murray

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
I can add a few more like Daniel Jones, Jimmy Garoppolo and Dak Prescott

Somebody in this bunch is going to be playing for a Super Bowl ring, any guesses?

Love what the Eagles are doing this year, but I would bet playoff inexperience catches up to them. Still holding onto my preseason expectations that a playoff win would be a successful season for them, as it would be a big improvement over last season. Expecting more then that...we'll see. If they get home field anything can happen. If they slip up...probably not.

I’m going Jimmy because I think he has the best team surrounding him when they’re fully healthy. Eagles have been pretty lucky so far with the injury bug but not sure how long that lasts.

What would Jimmy G winning the Super Bowl do for the psyche of Trey Lance?
Good question. If Jimmy G won, he would be in the class of someone like Mark Rypien who won also. The team is so strong around him. Idk if they really need a qb to make a lot of plays since they many others who do.
Jimmy G is a good QB that can make plays - the problem is his backbreaking bonehead throws the cam potentially cost them a game.

Hurts is No 1 out of the 4 Division Leaders currently.
But I think i have Geno Smith No 2 right now on my list...
If I couldn't have Hurts leading my team, think Geno would be my next grab from the toolbox

What would Jimmy G winning the Super Bowl do for the psyche of Trey Lance?
Good question. If Jimmy G won, he would be in the class of someone like Mark Rypien who won also. The team is so strong around him. Idk if they really need a qb to make a lot of plays since they many others who do.
Jimmy G is a good QB that can make plays - the problem is his backbreaking bonehead throws the cam potentially cost them a game.
That's what's best about the CMC trade. Takes the ball out of his hands quickly.

Love what the Eagles are doing this year, but I would bet playoff inexperience catches up to them. Still holding onto my preseason expectations that a playoff win would be a successful season for them, as it would be a big improvement over last season. Expecting more then that...we'll see. If they get home field anything can happen. If they slip up...probably not.

They were in the playoffs last year.

Users who are viewing this thread