What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jerheme Urban (1 Viewer)

HF21

Footballguy
Jerheme Urban might be a sneaky play in week 1 with Boldin and Breaston both questionable.

Thoughts on Urban?

Boldin is Questionable right now but I'd be surprised if he didn't play.

Breaston participated in full practice today and is listed as Probable.

If both of them were out, I'd agree Urban might be a decent play. If only one is out, I'd have to have really bad WR depth to plug in Urban.

I'm not seeing that Breaston's particularly likely to miss this game. Has there been new news besides the injury-report stuff?

My opinion, if anyone cares, is that both Boldin and Breaston will play so Urban won't see much time at all. Also, the Cards kept seven WRs on the active roster. Seven. That's a whole lot of WRs. Even if one of Boldin or Breaston are out, there is no guarantee that Urban will be the sole recipient of balls. Lance Long is another guy the Cards really like, and Fitz would probably see a million balls.

I just heard an interview with Boldin on local radio. Yesterday he sounded pretty optimistic about playing. Today he said that he would rather miss one game than miss four or five because it's a long season. He sounded a little down, and there seemed to be some undertones that he would not play.

I'm not as confident in Boldin playing Sunday now as I was before I drove home and listened to the radio.

Here's a link to the interview with Boldin from yesterday. link

Scroll down the interview with MJ and Boldin.

I can't find today's interview, but he changed his tune a bit.

I just heard an interview with Boldin on local radio. Yesterday he sounded pretty optimistic about playing. Today he said that he would rather miss one game than miss four or five because it's a long season. He sounded a little down, and there seemed to be some undertones that he would not play. I'm not as confident in Boldin playing Sunday now as I was before I drove home and listened to the radio.
Damnit

kutta said:
I just heard an interview with Boldin on local radio. Yesterday he sounded pretty optimistic about playing. Today he said that he would rather miss one game than miss four or five because it's a long season. He sounded a little down, and there seemed to be some undertones that he would not play. I'm not as confident in Boldin playing Sunday now as I was before I drove home and listened to the radio.
Confirms John Clayton's view that Boldin is likely to miss esp. considering the body part in question.

Breaston is probable and will get a lot of PT. This is exactly why we all took a flyer on him in the middle-late rounds. Use him with confidence, boys.

Wouldn't be surprised if Urban does better than Breaston this week.

With Breaston still being a tad rusty from injuries and Boldin's hammy injury, Urban could be a sneaky candidate for sure. He sure did a great job in training camp and pre season games

yeah that sucked real bad. It was halftime before I found out that he was inactive! Luckily my opponent started Berrian so we basically started 2 wr's each instead of 3...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread