What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jets/Redskins game thread! (1 Viewer)

The Jets play calling was absolutely horrible....Time for a new offensive coordinator
Do you ever wonder how some people step on their johnsons year after year but still end up with jobs? Hackett is one of those guys. We got a true read of his "genius" at SC. He's horrible!

The Jets play calling was absolutely horrible....Time for a new offensive coordinator
Do you ever wonder how some people step on their johnsons year after year but still end up with jobs? Hackett is one of those guys. We got a true read of his "genius" at SC. He's horrible!
amen.it was amazing how bad he was when he was with the Trojans. i cant believe he was able to latch on with a pro team.

Lamont Jordan gets in on the goalline :eek:
Vulture! :no: Vinny looked really rusty.Trung looked good on a few runs, but Spurrier didn't give him the ball enough.RBBC bull####. Betts looked pretty good and seemed to get most of the carries.GIVE THE BALL TO TRUNG DAMMIT!!! :wall: :rant:

Betts 18 -77Canidate 10 - 46Granted I was flipping channels a little during this barn-burner :rolleyes: But my impression is Betts was getting alot more action, was in on a majority of passing situations, and was the RB of preference in the red zone.COuld this be the pattern?Canidate between the 20's with Betts in the redzone?:sniffsniff:I smell a Mack attack coming on...Loving it if that's comes to be. Biggest mouthpiece in my league drafted Trung and mocked me for drafting Betts 6 rds later.

Betts 18 -77Canidate 10 - 46Granted I was flipping channels a little during this barn-burner :rolleyes: But my impression is Betts was getting alot more action, was in on a majority of passing situations, and was the RB of preference in the red zone.COuld this be the pattern?Canidate between the 20's with Betts in the redzone?:sniffsniff:I smell a Mack attack coming on...Loving it if that's comes to be. Biggest mouthpiece in my league drafted Trung and mocked me for drafting Betts 6 rds later.
Betts was the man tonight. Canidate had a few good runs, but Spurrier never left him in long enough to gain any kind of momentum.For a guy who barely played in the preseason to get 18 carries, I think it's pretty obvious that Betts has the confidence of the coaching staff. Spurrier may love Canidate's speed, but he will soon love the production of Betts.

He did wonders for Pitt too. We paid him a ton of money to take a very solid team and grind it into the ground. The program got worse every year until they canned him and it's not like he didn't have any talent either. It took a quite a few years to get it back to where it was before Hackett came in, but the team is finally decent again.Not a big Hackett fan to say the least.

Why do you do this all the time, digging up ancient threads to ask an inane question? There's an Arrington thread on the 1st page too.

Users who are viewing this thread