What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

John McCain (1 Viewer)

"I bumped a year-old thread to repost a story that dates back to 2012 because I hate this dead guy, but hey, I'm just asking questions."

Hey, @ren hoek why not start a thread about Ron Paul and some of the contributors to his newsletters?  Since you're so interested in the minutiae of public figures, surely your favorite guy would be a good topic for discussion, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, it's interesting that a guy who stans for Bashar Al Assad just so happens to be a big admirer of a guy who published anti-semites and holocaust deniers.  What a weird coincidence.

I'm sure I'm about to see a bunch of links to electronic intifada about how actually Al Assad actually isn't that bad and it's really the CIA's fault.  I can't wait.

How small and insecure does one have to be to bring this up now? Is this one of the more ridiculous things you have seen on this board or what?

Im just asking questions.

1. Claim the chemical weapons story was all a big lie...
Tim, you been keeping up with the stuff about the OPCW doctoring the report to exclude on-the-ground analysis that suggested the chemical weapons attacks were staged?  Here’s the thread about it: link.  A journalist at Newsweek just resigned over it.  

Looks like the stuff you called me a conspiracy theorist for was actually the truth, and the real conspiracy theory was that Assad would cross the red line when he was right on the cusp of winning the war.  Yet we were the ones that were gaslighted as conspiracy theorists, and accused of ‘defending Russia/Assad’ by the real braingeniuses of the board.

Ah yes, here it is: 

This isn’t like Saddam and WMDs. Responsible people don’t have any question about this. 

Tim, you been keeping up with the stuff about the OPCW doctoring the report to exclude on-the-ground analysis that suggested the chemical weapons attacks were staged?  Here’s the thread about it: link.  A journalist at Newsweek just resigned over it.  

Looks like the stuff you called me a conspiracy theorist for was actually the truth, and the real conspiracy theory was that Assad would cross the red line when he was right on the cusp of winning the war.  Yet we were the ones that were gaslighted as conspiracy theorists, and accused of ‘defending Russia/Assad’ by the real braingeniuses of the board.

Ah yes, here it is: 
Ren you know the sources I trust and believe in. When one of them reports this to be true I will take back everything I’ve written about it (and frankly reassess my entire view of the media and our government as well.) Until then I won’t. 

Just out of curiosity, can you post the list?
Sure. It’s not complete though. But off the top of my head: 

The New York Times 

The Washington Post 

CNN

CBS, NBC, ABC Evening News 

Fox News 

MSNBC 

The Wall Street Journal 

Associated Press

Los Angeles Times 

Politico

Axios

Remember I’m talking about news reporting and not opinion pieces or opinion shows. But you get the general idea. 

After seeing ads with Cindy McCain and the talk of his friemdship with Biden...now seeing his Mom has passed.  She was 108 RIP Roberta McCain

Users who are viewing this thread