What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Johnny Football (1 Viewer)

http://www.brobible.com/sports/article/johnny-manziel-scouting-report-new-england-patriots/

Seems someone got a hold of the Patriots scouting report on JF.

ETA: Not saying it is or isn't true; just putting it out there.
From a team that drafted Hernandez and Gronk. I'd like to see their reports on those two also.
I have no idea how what's true in that article or how much it matters, but generally, character and off the field type matters far more for QBs than other positions and it's not really close.

Pats got 29 productive starts out of Hernandez, which is pretty solid for a 4th round pick. He probably could've gone on a couple more years at least as a productive dirtbag, and that pick goes from solid to home run. In your wildest imagination when evaluating a player, you can't project him to go to jail for murder at age 24.

I'm not even sure what you mean by Gronk. He's a meathead that likes to party. That's fine. He's a TE.

I have no idea what Mr. Football is like to play with, but if he's a d-bag or worse, that's a big problem.

I guess I'm suffering from some form of prejudice but once he stood up on Thursday and walked out I thought he looked like a prototypical athlete for NASCAR.

Outrage...i hope he tapped the chick in the front

white bikini or the brown

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine for a moment that the nickname "JOHNNY FOOTBALL" never existed.

If he's just Johnny Manziel.... the same exact kid, acting the same exact way, doing the same exact things, would he still be such a media magnet as he is now?

I don't think so. I really believe that nickname is a huge burden.

Manziel was even mocked by Redskins linebacker Brian Orakpo, who raised both hands and performed the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner's "money" gesture after a sack by teammate Ryan Kerrigan.

Manziel appeared to have a message of his own for the Redskins. He raised the middle finger of his right hand as he jogged away from the Washington sideline after a play late in the third quarter.

500-yard passing games by Johnny Manziel in 26 career games at Texas A&M: 0

500-yard passing games by Kenny Hill in 1 career game at Texas A&M: 1

http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2014/11/24/police-report-johnny-manziel-involved-in-massive-fight-late-friday-night-at-the-9-in-downtown-cleveland

This can't be true... No way a fan gets punched for asking to hug the guy... Especially if he is with his girlfriend and clearly isn't gay (NTTAWWT).

If this story is true, JFF is a huge POS. This whole thing should be on videotape.
otherwise he's not? :shrug:
It is possible to be a punk and not at fault when something goes down.

http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2014/11/24/police-report-johnny-manziel-involved-in-massive-fight-late-friday-night-at-the-9-in-downtown-cleveland

This can't be true... No way a fan gets punched for asking to hug the guy... Especially if he is with his girlfriend and clearly isn't gay (NTTAWWT).

If this story is true, JFF is a huge POS. This whole thing should be on videotape.
otherwise he's not? :shrug:
It is possible to be a punk and not at fault when something goes down.
yep, my point exactly

Users who are viewing this thread