What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Josh Morgain (1 Viewer)

Im A Rookie

Footballguy
Read this on nfl.com about the Martz offense and Josh Morgan, WR.

2. Does the team have enough receivers for Martz's offense?

On the day I was here, the afternoon practice was eliminated as a reward for a solid morning workout. Good thing for the receivers, who were down to five men who could actually go without limitation. The Martz system calls for a large number of deep routes in practice every day, and it wears down the players quickly. One player who has distinguished himself through this tough regimen is rookie Josh Morgan. He has size, speed and burst to close on deep balls. Receivers coach Jerry Sullivan, one of the best in the NFL, feels as if there are some similarities between Morgan and the Cardinals' talented receiver Anquan Boldin. Among the other new faces, veteran Isaac Bruce knows the system and has a history with Martz. Bryant Johnson should contribute, but I like Morgan to be the key player.

What do you think? I just picked him up, checked his stats week one and had like 60+ yards on 4 catches. I was holding onto clowney, but think maybe Morgan has a better shot to move up the depth chart. Any thoughts?

Read this on nfl.com about the Martz offense and Josh Morgan, WR.

2. Does the team have enough receivers for Martz's offense?

On the day I was here, the afternoon practice was eliminated as a reward for a solid morning workout. Good thing for the receivers, who were down to five men who could actually go without limitation. The Martz system calls for a large number of deep routes in practice every day, and it wears down the players quickly. One player who has distinguished himself through this tough regimen is rookie Josh Morgan. He has size, speed and burst to close on deep balls. Receivers coach Jerry Sullivan, one of the best in the NFL, feels as if there are some similarities between Morgan and the Cardinals' talented receiver Anquan Boldin. Among the other new faces, veteran Isaac Bruce knows the system and has a history with Martz. Bryant Johnson should contribute, but I like Morgan to be the key player.

What do you think? I just picked him up, checked his stats week one and had like 60+ yards on 4 catches. I was holding onto clowney, but think maybe Morgan has a better shot to move up the depth chart. Any thoughts?
Welcome rookie,The search function is your friend:

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...;hl=josh+morgan

RenegadeGM said:
just caught a bomb for a TD...
Need to deduct that from his total in order to get an objective view of his potential...
Actually, just deduct based on the QB throwing to him, and that tells the story. But this guy is pretty real and the Martz system might help him, I bet he locks up a starting position in September considering the gimpiness of Bryant Johnson and Battle.

He looked good already in preseason. Already, 9 receptions for 182 yards and a touchdown in 2 preseason games. He looks like he fits in a Mike Martz offense. It is preseason though but it would be nice to see him get more receptions and PT.

Users who are viewing this thread