What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

JuJu/DJax for Ridley? 10 Team .5 PPR (1 Viewer)

amwarrior15

Footballguy
Got a trade offer for Ridley - JuJu and DJax. 10 Team .5 PPR. QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/K/TD. Haven't started Ridley once this year and wondering if I should take it and hope JuJu turns it around.

Deshaun Watson

Nick Chubb, Chris Carson, Sony Michel, LeSean McCoy, Kareem Hunt, Alexander Mattison

DeAndre Hopkins, Kenny Golladay, Larry Fitzgerald, Josh Gordon, Calvin Ridley, Christian Kirk

Zach Ertz

Last edited by a moderator:
right now i have juju and with the back up QB's not targeting him as much it makes it hard for him to get value.  I'm thinking of trading him, he's a low wr2. you are better off asking for a another wr with Djax. what other WR does he have?

2nd opinion(EDIT): So i watched ESPN fantasy podcast and they mentioned @ 59:35

https://youtu.be/er_tyfXBEBM?t=3576

that the scheduling for the steelers does get easier with teams like the browns and dolphins.  ALsoa Mason Rudolph will be back at QB.  If you are willing to wait for jackson to get healthy i'd do it because he is a better WR than Ridley when healthy. 

Final thoughts: Make the trade if you don't really need a WR right now and then once jackson gets healthy you are set!  JUJU should score more when rudolph gets back and especially since their schedule is easier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread