What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Julius Peppers (1 Viewer)

nortobc

Footballguy
Julius Peppers sprained his ankle last game and is questionable on the injury report. Does anybody have info on his condition?

His ankle is shot and he may retire.. :boxing:
Great..now who else can I grab that's going to get me my 1-2 tackles a game and 1 sack every other 3 games..Hell Ive gotten more points from Rod Smith on defense than Peppers this year. MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT..See Ya! :hot:

His ankle is shot and he may retire..  :boxing:
Great..now who else can I grab that's going to get me my 1-2 tackles a game and 1 sack every other 3 games..Hell Ive gotten more points from Rod Smith on defense than Peppers this year. MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT..See Ya! :hot:
I know Nortobc, just kidding with him about the retiring thing. You are right, though, he has had a mediocre season..

From FanballPanthers: Peppers and Morgan upgraded12/10/05 11:30 AMTHE NEWSThe Panthers defense received a big boost on Friday when injured linebacker Dan Morgan and defensive end Julius Peppers returned to practice, according to the Charlotte Observer. Both players had been nursing ankle injuries. Following practice, they were upgraded to probable on the injury report for Sunday's game against the Buccaneers.Our ViewThis is great news for IDP owners, particularly in the case of Peppers, who has logged four sacks in his last three games against Tampa.

From Fanball

Panthers: Peppers and Morgan upgraded

12/10/05 11:30 AM

THE NEWS

The Panthers defense received a big boost on Friday when injured linebacker Dan Morgan and defensive end Julius Peppers returned to practice, according to the Charlotte Observer. Both players had been nursing ankle injuries. Following practice, they were upgraded to probable on the injury report for Sunday's game against the Buccaneers.

Our View

This is great news for IDP owners, particularly in the case of Peppers, who has logged four sacks in his last three games against Tampa.
This was the worst news I could have heard. I started Peppers instead of Abraham... :wall: :wall: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread