What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Junk in the trunk (1 Viewer)

Pick one and only one option, please

• Hate it

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Don't mind a little

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Like a little

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Like more than a little

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Like A LOT

Votes: 12 13.3%

• Total voters
If a girl got something going on back there, then you know she's a whole lot of fun.I love it when a chick can make me snap my head around when she walks by just by the size and shape of her assets.

As long as it ain't cottage-cheesy - I love it. I would love to eat my breakfast off the booties of J-Lo or Beyonce.

L.A. face with an Oakland booty...... words I live by. Girl in the yellow skirt has plenty but not too much.

As long as it ain't cottage-cheesy - I love it. I would love to eat my breakfast off the booties of J-Lo or Beyonce.
Does not compute.The only way JLo and Beyonce sized rear ends go cottage cheese free is through the miracle of the airbrush.

Far right, yellow skirt. Too much? I say yes.Too much junk.
After seeing her face in the Who's Hottest: Dragoncon thread, I say absolutely not. Had she been a dog, then yes, but dayum!
I wanna know where these broads were when I was hitting the Comic/Gaming/Star Trek conventions circa late 80's! When did geeks get hot?

Does not compute.The only way JLo and Beyonce sized rear ends go cottage cheese free is through the miracle of the airbrush.
I disagree. With all the dancing those chicks do their is no cheese (or at worst very minimal). Look at the size of the rumps of some of the female Olympic sprinters. They stick WAY out and it ain't due to cottage cheese.

I get a little bit amused at how a lot of people's standards for what is attractive, as far as what's considered too fat, seem to be slipping. I think it has a lot to do with how Americans are becoming more and more obese in general and so being moderately or slightly overweight is becoming more "normal". I can only guess but I suspect that overseas this isn't the case as much.

I disagree. With all the dancing those chicks do their is no cheese (or at worst very minimal). Look at the size of the rumps of some of the female Olympic sprinters. They stick WAY out and it ain't due to cottage cheese.
Have you seen the Brazil/Latina based pr0n out there? Latin and black women have some fine tushies. Add to the fact JLo and Beyonce are rich and famous and have personal trainers, they are probably in the gym 4-5 days/week.

I get a little bit amused at how a lot of people's standards for what is attractive, as far as what's considered too fat, seem to be slipping. I think it has a lot to do with how Americans are becoming more and more obese in general and so being moderately or slightly overweight is becoming more "normal". I can only guess but I suspect that overseas this isn't the case as much.
Yeah, except for the fact that the time frame of the 70s through now has been the only time in human history that anorexic skinny has been fashinably attractive.What size was Marilyn Monroe?Ever see Renassaince nude paintings?Ever see greek/roman female statues?None of these things resembled Colysta Flockhart (sp).

You seem to be in the wrong thread. We are not talking about fat chicks. We are talking about chicks with fat booties. If you don't know the difference then just vote "hate it" and move on.

Yeah, except for the fact that the time frame of the 70s through now has been the only time in human history that anorexic skinny has been fashinably attractive.
:goodposting: I hate the current body image that women are supposed to live up to nowadays. For most people it is unrealistic and only serves to make young women self concious about how they look.

Yeah, except for the fact that the time frame of the 70s through now has been the only time in human history that anorexic skinny has been fashinably attractive.What size was Marilyn Monroe?Ever see Renassaince nude paintings?Ever see greek/roman female statues?None of these things resembled Colysta Flockhart (sp).
:yes:

Flockhart's a bit of an extreme in the other direction. But that picture posted above is absolutely disgusting. :X Nevermind her butt, her legs are as big as redwood trunks. I hope people are kidding if they think she is attractive. Then again, the more guys going after fat chicks, the less competition for the skinny ones so I suppose I should shut up. ;)

Flockhart's a bit of an extreme in the other direction. But that picture posted above is absolutely disgusting. :X Nevermind her butt, her legs are as big as redwood trunks. I hope people are kidding if they think she is attractive. Then again, the more guys going after fat chicks, the less competition for the skinny ones so I suppose I should shut up. ;)
Cause with your stellar attitude about women's bodies, they are all just beating down your door.

You seem to be in the wrong thread. We are not talking about fat chicks. We are talking about chicks with fat booties. If you don't know the difference then just vote "hate it" and move on.
I understand the distinction. Celebs like J-Lo are not the norm. Most of the time, junk in the trunk means a girl's at least a little bit overweight. For the record, the girl in that pic is fat any way you cut it.

But that picture posted above is absolutely disgusting. :X Nevermind her butt, her legs are as big as redwood trunks. I hope people are kidding if they think she is attractive.
Dude, did you happen to notice that her waste and upper body are teeny tiny? It is obvious she is not obese, she just has a big ###. If you see that and think "fat chick," you have been listening to Hollywood too much.

Cause with your stellar attitude about women's bodies, they are all just beating down your door.
:confused: What is wrong with saying what I find attractive/unattractive on a messageboard? Appearances matter with guys AND girls. So I don't know what tree you are barking up here.

I get a little bit amused at how a lot of people's standards for what is attractive, as far as what's considered too fat, seem to be slipping.  I think it has a lot to do with how Americans are becoming more and more obese in general and so being moderately or slightly overweight is becoming more "normal".  I can only guess but I suspect that overseas this isn't the case as much.
I understand the distinction. Celebs like J-Lo are not the norm. Most of the time, junk in the trunk means a girl's at least a little bit overweight. For the record, the girl in that pic is fat any way you cut it.
No. She's not. And yes. She's hot.

What is wrong with saying what I find attractive/unattractive on a messageboard? Appearances matter with guys AND girls. So I don't know what tree you are barking up here.
Because when your calling her fat "anyway you cut it", something is out of whack. Oh, I like her friend too!

I get a little bit amused at how a lot of people's standards for what is attractive, as far as what's considered too fat, seem to be slipping.  I think it has a lot to do with how Americans are becoming more and more obese in general and so being moderately or slightly overweight is becoming more "normal".  I can only guess but I suspect that overseas this isn't the case as much.
JLo has a fat ###. That girl has a fat ###. I'm not judging fat asses -- in fact, I think they're just delightful. But the only options for what's back there are fat, bone, and muscle. And big round gobs of flesh hanging off the back sides of women just aren't bone or muscle. They're fat-deposits. It's just how it works. That's women for you.If you like 'em bigger, groove on, people. But don't pretend it isn't what it is.In the rather extreme case of chemically-built Olympic sprinter chicks, yes, you guys may have a point. That's not what's going on with JLo and her ilk, though, no matter how many Hollywood fitness gurus she keeps in tow.

JLo has a fat ###. That girl has a fat ###. I'm not judging fat asses -- in fact, I think they're just delightful. But the only options for what's back there are fat, bone, and muscle. And big round gobs of flesh hanging off the back sides of women just aren't bone or muscle. They're fat-deposits. It's just how it works. That's women for you.If you like 'em bigger, groove on, people. But don't pretend it isn't what it is.In the rather extreme case of chemically-built Olympic sprinter chicks, yes, you guys may have a point. That's not what's going on with JLo and her ilk, though, no matter how many Hollywood fitness gurus she keeps in tow.
C'mon Viv, you can do better.Of course its fat. So are jubblies...but that doesn't prevent guys from liking them bigger.The debate here isn't over the organic composition of the booty, but rather the colloquial definition of "fat" as undesirable...and in that colloquial definition of fat...this is NOT a fat ###.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the record, the girl in that pic is fat any way you cut it.
I disagree.Yea, her legs are thick. But I don't know if it's "fat".
Her arms are as well. Although I will agree that she looks better in that pic than the one from behind. I have to think she's "big boned" because usually a girl with big arms, legs, ### like that would be bigger around the waste as well but she isn't. Either way, I don't find her at all attractive but to each his own.

Users who are viewing this thread