What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Justice for J6 rally- September 18 (1 Viewer)

So the polls are wrong then. Independents are very much disapproving of this administration 
Do we have polls pitting these two against each other already?  If not, this means nothing in the grand scheme of things.  One can disapprove of this administration all they want, but the question of what they will do if it's Trump vs Biden again?  I disapprove of this administration right now, but sure as #### won't be voting for Trump under any realistic circumstance  :shrug:  

The MAGA movement is still over 2 billion in damages and 15 lives behind BLM. Time to start throwing those hail marys so liberals libs can claim one is a bigger threat than the other. 
For the second straight week, Texans have ruled out QB Deshaun Watson for "not injury related" reasons.

Do we have polls pitting these two against each other already?  If not, this means nothing in the grand scheme of things.  One can disapprove of this administration all they want, but the question of what they will do if it's Trump vs Biden again?  I disapprove of this administration right now, but sure as #### won't be voting for Trump under any realistic circumstance  :shrug:  
Exactly!

This post says it all.  :thumbup:

For all who attend the rally today, please remember to directly face the camera, and when you post on social media please remember to give a little context as to your location and intent.

Also, bring sunscreen.

Extremist Groups Are Warning Members To Avoid Rally Near Capitol, Calling It A Trap

"Justice for J6" organizer Matt Braynard has called the warning about possible arrests of demonstrators its own false flag.

On social media, the common line is that it’s “a trap that’s been set by federal authorities” that will expose participants to “surveillance and arrest.”
:pokey:

The biggest threat to our democracy cant be bothered to even show up to their own cause. 

The Commish said:
Neither will be on the next ballot

Shouldn't they face the penalties for their specific actions?  I have no idea why so many insist on making these "comparison punishments" rather than punishments based on their individual actions.  
Punish them both appropriately. We need consistency in this country.

Users who are viewing this thread