What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keep Jeudy, Pittman or Swift? (1 Viewer)

zamboni

Footballguy
PPR Superflex league in which we keep 8.

My locked-in 7 are as follows:

J. Allen
S. Barkley
T. Pollard
T. Etienne
R. White
D. London
C. Ridley

For my 8th spot, I'm deciding among Jeudy, Pittman or Swift.

Which among these three would you recommend keeping (or perhaps swapping out one of my locked-in guys)?

Thanks

For me, I am keeping PIttman and either of Jeudy or Smith... dropping Ridley. Knowing that I have 3 RBs being kept, as of this moment I would lean towards Jeudy. Could depend on the starting lineup.

Last edited:
Starting lineup could possibly play a small role in the decision on who to keep. For instance, if it's a start 1 RB with 2 Flex spots while starting 2 or 3 WR's then I probably look to trade Swift and someone for an upgrade to your 8th keeper. However, if you can start 4 RB's then I put Swift in as the 8th keeper.

I also see Ridley, PIttman, and Jeudy as very similar. I don't trust Ridley comes back to form. Missing a year is tough to come back from. There are more instances of the player not being the same then of them coming back to form. He is a big question for me. That being said, he probably has the biggest upside of the three so I would still likely lean that way.

Starting lineup could possibly play a small role in the decision on who to keep. For instance, if it's a start 1 RB with 2 Flex spots while starting 2 or 3 WR's then I probably look to trade Swift and someone for an upgrade to your 8th keeper. However, if you can start 4 RB's then I put Swift in as the 8th keeper.

I also see Ridley, PIttman, and Jeudy as very similar. I don't trust Ridley comes back to form. Missing a year is tough to come back from. There are more instances of the player not being the same then of them coming back to form. He is a big question for me. That being said, he probably has the biggest upside of the three so I would still likely lean that way.
Thanks - I should have said we start 2RBs and 3WRs plus the two flexes.

I've tried dangling Swift to a few other RB-needy teams, but not much interest.

If it’s a 3 WR league I’m keeping Jeudy. He has evolved as the top WR and I see a bounce back year with Wilson. You don’t need another RB so I’d dump Swift and Pittman doesn’t have a great situation this year

If it’s a 3 WR league I’m keeping Jeudy. He has evolved as the top WR and I see a bounce back year with Wilson. You don’t need another RB so I’d dump Swift and Pittman doesn’t have a great situation this year
Thanks. It is a keeper league, so Pittman could have value next year if Richardson hits. But that's definitely a big if.

I dont think you need another RB as your others are solid. I think I would keep Jeudy out of the other options. Russel Wiilson and Denver cant stink it up again this year can he?

J. Allen
S. Barkley
T. Pollard
T. Etienne
R. White
D. London
C. Ridley

Which among these three would you recommend keeping (or perhaps swapping out one of my locked-in guys)?

Thanks
JRu

J. Allen
S. Barkley
T. Pollard
T. Etienne
R. White
D. London
C. Ridley

Thanks
Jeudy. Pittman has no QB again and Swift is still a mystery.

Jeudy...Jeudy....Jeudy

And I disagree on some of the assesments of Ridley...he's going to be solid to very very good...imop

Jeudy, then Pittman. After those two would be Swift, then Ridley. I’d go jeudy and Pittman for 7-8…

Thanks!!!

J. Allen
S. Barkley
T. Pollard
T. Etienne

R. White
D. London
C. Ridley

I'd keep Swift over White solely for upside.

J. Allen
S. Barkley
T. Pollard
T. Etienne

R. White
D. London
C. Ridley

I'd keep Swift over White solely for upside.
Agree with this. Swift will have a bounce back season, assuming he can stay healthy. With Payton now the HC, should upgrade DEN offense & allow Jeudy to thrive. Plus it gives you 3 WR, before you have your draft. Feel Ridley will be really good with JAC this year, even with the year off.

Users who are viewing this thread